Binging on Hannibal series ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I Finished watching season 3 and 2. Now I am about to start season 1. I like to go backwards instead of chronological order. Makes things spicier and exciting.

What do I think of it?

Very entertaining. My kinda entertainment. Twisted, too much talking, sick, depraved, mentally stimulating, really top class stuff.

But I have problem with it. The show is about a twisted psychiatrist killer, Dr. Lector from the same author of movie silence of the lamb. In the series he is waging a mental war between him and another brilliant psychologist/psychiatrist William Graham. Between themselves, they go into mental wasmo match that leaves everyone out. The third wheel is a black detective who seems to be lost between these two twisted fcuks. Detective Crawford lingers between them like a dumb, retard trying to find his way out of a dark forest. Which brings me to why I dont like it. Why is the show/series assuming this black detective is dumb? . They gave him a good nice sounding name but not the mental capability. I mean, to his credit his normalcy is a marvel, and assuring, but I would have liked to see him a little clever. It shows a degree of a general know how that ni.ggers are dumb as FK, and these white people are twisted fcuks as FK!

Which brings the sad realization that I am neither black nor white yet I am equally twisted as FK!!!! Sad.

Kayo

Already bought my grave
If you are into that Shit, watch " a Serbian film" and "120 of sodomy". wallahi I was looking for some scary movies to watch and then watched the review for the movies and threw up. didn't even watch the movies,but they were sickening

VixR

Veritas
If you are into that Shit, watch " a Serbian film" and "120 of sodomy". wallahi I was looking for some scary movies to watch and then watched the review for the movies and threw up. didn't even watch the movies,but they were sickening
“120 of Sodomy” sounds like a gruesome o. Wtf kind of title is that...:williamswtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra you're wild lol watching it backwards :chrisfreshhah:

@AussieHustler The Assassination of Gianni Versace is on my watch list. What did you think of it?

Aaegal@lol

Walaahi I like to watch series backwards! I am soooo weird! I start with the last episode and finish with the first episode, u will be surprised how much small details dont miss u! Or I might just be wack! :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.