Bill Gates’ daughter engaged to an Egyptian Muslim

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
202022637162009793332519.jpg

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2020/Feb/167004/bill_gates_daughter_engaged_to_an_egyptian_muslim.aspx

WASHINGTON: The eldest daughter of Microsoft founder Bill and Melinda Gates, Jennifer, is engaged to an Egyptian Muslim, Nayel Nasser.

Both Nayel, 29, and Jennifer, 23, studied at Stanford. Reports in the US media said the couple have been together for just over two years and got engaged during a skiing holiday last week.

They have a mutual love for equestrian sports. Nassar has qualified to represent Egypt in showjumping at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

He is ranked 35th in the world. He grew up in Kuwait, where members of his family still live. Nayel now lives in Chicago.

Jennifer broke the news to her 217,800 Instagram followers on Thursday. Soon after, both took to Instagram to show off a huge diamond sparkler on her finger.

“Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind,” Jennifer wrote in her post. “Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes, a million times over.”

Nayel responded, also on Instagram: “I’m feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now. Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined… and so much more.”

He added: I can’t wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can’t imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me.

Here’s to forever!” Jennifer took to the comment section to share her emotion.

“Yep crying again. It’s fine. Life is perfect (right now). You’re everything to me,” she wrote with a heart and ring emoji.

Her parents also shared their sentiments in the comments. “So, thrilled for you and Nayel Nassar,” Melinda Gates wrote.

“I am completely thrilled! Congratulations,” Bill Gates added. Others also took to the comment section to send the happy couple well-wishes.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Egyptian men are literally prostitutes for Cadaan woman lmao

All though its different with this case despite by being atheist dh1lo , All these Cadaan land whales go to NA to sleep and marry these NA men. They are the equivalent of Thai women:deadosama:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That marriage is invalid. She's agnostic not even Christian. If she's Christian then it's Fine.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They probably signed a heavy prenup. She will have a baby or two, and they will separate! :cosbyhmm:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Who said that?!! A fatwa by Sheikh @Samaalic Era is invalid to us.
He is right tho, Orthodox Christians are not like the western Christians. They abide by Gods law. Russia and Ethiopia Christians dont allow LGBQ rights, they are not arrogant. They dont enforce their world view into you. They dont want you to become "CIVILIZED" or force you to accept gay rights. Habashi christians have always lived beside us, did they ever try to enforce us, to accept their world ideologies. NO .They dont care!!!

For the first time In my life, I am on the same side as @Samaalic Era the sheikh of trickery.