BREAKING NEWS Bill Cosby is released from jail and his conviction has been overturned

Bro look at this interview and his face. Clearly he is a weirdo. Would you have your kid arround him? As soon when this nigga became white he starts acting weird :reallymaury:

I think he was asexual and mentally ill due to his traumatic childhood. He had an unhealthy obession with childhood and trying to recreate it. He went crazy and nobody seem to stop him like who tf chops off their whole face. I think he wanted to become a white women like bruce jenner lol

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I think he was asexual and mentally ill due to his traumatic childhood. He had an unhealthy obession with childhood and trying to recreate it. He went crazy and nobody seem to stop him like who tf chops off their whole face. I think he wanted to become a white women like bruce jenner lol
I read somewhere that his father sterilised him. His father made him a star and ruined him at the same time

Lol mj was deff a pedophile he said that he slept with a kid all night on the same bed. But dont get me wrong he made good music :sass1:
giphy.gif
no, he did not, go and watch the video of king larry interview with Macaulay Culkin, where Macaulay says that people need to understand that Michaels bedroom is 2 stories high and that they slept in different bedrooms. Please send evidence @mr steal your naag

Trending

Latest posts