Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Xaruun

VIP
Bro women value physical strength, power, and good looks more than intelligence! Being a valedictorian may get you your teacher's approval but it won't get you any sex unless your good looking in regards to the body and the face especially. Obviously being smart is a good asset but that will only be beneficial with women when you have decent to good looks. I would take being good looking like Young Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth over having the intelligence of Isacc Newton or Einstein but with average looks any day of the week :manny:
You’re waffling too much :dead1:
It’s just somr 4/10 guy wifing up a 4/10 , don’t deep it sxb.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Looks like Melinda is gonna run his pockets for attempting to cheat. :dwill: :mjlol: :russ:

I do not understand why this thread about the Gates went into endless pages? How? Why?
1621358866038.png

All of you are peasants. It mystifies me walaahi. Why didn't Jeff Bezo of Amazon divorce move u equally? Does Gates have a jileec farah spirits? is that the connection or bond here? or is it that Melinda gates looks like a Turkish Tranny & thus another Farah interest? Someone please enlighten moi. Waa yaab!

Especially you @Ghengis Kaarhis your investments on the gates is a bit concerning and worth some analysis .
1621358959826.png

I do not understand why this thread about the Gates went into endless pages? How? Why? View attachment 185328

All of you are peasants. It mystifies me walaahi. Why didn't Jeff Bezo of Amazon divorce move u equally? Does Gates have a jileec farah spirits? is that the connection or bond here? or is it that Melinda gates looks like a Turkish Tranny & thus another Farah interest? Someone please enlighten moi. Waa yaab!

Especially you @Ghengis Kaarhis your investments on the gates is a bit concerning and worth some analysis . View attachment 185329

Relax yourself naya, I just saw this random tweet mentionning she's going for more than half because he attempted to cheat, shit made me laugh made a post here.
Shit ain't that deep :comeon:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Relax yourself naya, I just saw this random tweet mentionning she's going for more than half because he attempted to cheat, shit made me laugh made a post here.
Shit ain't that deep :comeon:

Hayeee....i will relax if u slap me on the face. Make it sexy. (i don't want a beat down)

1621359572581.png

Last edited: