BILA DHIIG XALIMO DANCES SEXUALLY IN K POP MUSIC VIDEO?????

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
BROTHERS AND SISTERS WATCH THIS ENTIRE VIDEO AT LOOK AT THIS XALIMO EMBRASS US . I'M FUMING HOW DARE SHE DO THIS TO US !!!! I WAS JUST SURFING THE INTERWEBS ON HOW TO CLEAN A SUUGO STAIN ON MY MACWIIS AND I SAW THIS DISGUSTING VIDEO WITH THIS XALIMO. LET'S EXPOSE HER FOR THE DEVIANT SHE IS !!!!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Bruv where is the somali girl, wallahi u better not have done a 'menace' to me with the click bait:gucciwhat:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I won't shag you
Didn't deny being gay? Lmao
412.jpg

Lmao there are enough things to make me angry in my personal life. If some random somali lady dancing makes you angry good luck with your life

Im not gonna lie, the song pops. Lately I have been feeling kpop. Dont get me wrong they still look like fags to me and i cant take them serious.But they do old school happy silly pop music which the west dont do really.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Im not gonna lie, the song pops. Lately I have been feeling kpop. Dont get me wrong they still look like fags to me and i cant take them serious.But they do old school happy silly pop music which the west dont do really.

Yeah I love the happy go lucky feeling most songs have over there, I listen to mostly Korean RnB though but this song caught my ear.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

Yeah they make like 90’s early 2000’s pop music which have died in the West

No one compares to Zico. I love that song. I've had it on loop ever since it was released. I have finally learned how to do the challenge. I feel like he summed up all of my feelings into a song.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
No one compares to Zico. I love that song. I've had it on loop ever since it was released. I have finally learned how to do the challenge. I feel like he summed up all of my feelings into a song.
He ain't speaking english b. :deadmanny::dead1::deadosama:

Trending

Latest posts