• Car broke down in the middle of night and middle of nowhere

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Encountering a serial killer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Mine is being falsely convicted. Imagine serving in prison for a crime you haven’t done.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
This would be me if I ever got out.

1718812472449.png

that person.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
being burned alive you would be conscious half the time and watch your skin melt off before your eyes you would be in so much pain you would hear screaming but you dont realize that its actually your screams.

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP
Being burnt alive or serial killer
I've had a near death incident during a trip to a lake and almost drowned you're too busy fighting for your life to think about death and that's the scariest part of it all, in a fire and with a serial killer you know your death is immenit and its slowly eats you up.

I hope I live a long life with a loving family and die peacefully in my sleep

Khanderson

VIP
Facing the death penalty for something I didn’t do.

This has been my nightmare for awhile. The scenario of being caught up by the system for a wrong conviction is my nightmare fuel.

Forget about drowning in water or being lost in the woods or being caught by Ted Bundy

:dead:

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP
This has been my nightmare for awhile. The scenario of being caught up by the system for a wrong conviction is my nightmare fuel.

Forget about drowning in water or being lost in the woods or being rated by Ted Bundy

:dead:
Do they do firing squads nowadays seems like a surefire and easy way to die compared to something like lethal injection.

Khanderson

VIP
Drowning is the most agonising way to die. That's the worst way to die along with being burnt to death.

There’s a chance to survive in drowning than being burned alive. You’d be surprised on the person to survived on situation like drowning than being burned.

Being burned can also leave you a scar.

Khanderson

VIP
Do they do firing squads nowadays seems like a surefire and easy way to die compared to something like lethal injection.

Firing squad is an old school execution. I live in the UK we don’t have death penalty in here. But I’d be already shitting eggs if I was convicted in the US where they practice Capital punishment.

:mjlaugh:

Trending