Big Y Test Discount:

Nebula Genomics is 70% their big y rest.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-20 4.30.37 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-20 4.30.37 PM.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 151
Which one is the Nebule equivalent of BigY? The deep whole genome sequencing that is $199?

I'm willing to buy a kit for any Arap (E-V22 or E-M78*),Sanbuur (E-V16) or HA that isn't Jibriil Abokor and any E-V32 Garxajis or Habar Jeclo.Hit my dms walaalayaal and you must have proof you already have taken the 23&me test tho

Which one is the Nebule equivalent of BigY? The deep whole genome sequencing that is $199?

I'm willing to buy a kit for any Arap (E-V22 or E-M78*),Sanbuur (E-V16) or HA that isn't Jibriil Abokor and any E-V32 Garxajis or Habar Jeclo.Hit my dms walaalayaal and you must have proof you already have taken the 23&me test tho

Yes it's the 30x whole genome test used be $299.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Am willing to buy for @convincation to see if he will be in manila ๐Ÿ˜‚

Which one of the three? Basic, Deep or Ultra Deep? I'm guessing it's the second one?

Considering 23andMe still haven't received my kit (been nearly 3 months they're taking the piss), I may just do this now.

Is this only for Americans or can I do it from the UK?

Which one of the three? Basic, Deep or Ultra Deep? I'm guessing it's the second one?

Considering 23andMe still haven't received my kit (been nearly 3 months they're taking the piss), I may just do this now.

Is this only for Americans or can I do it from the UK?
The second one. Deep. ($199)

They ship to Europe and many other places.

@Pioneer do you know the process time for nebula, particularly the $199 test? And whatโ€™s with the subscription? I might be on the wrong site lol.

Last edited:
So this test is for health too? It can tell me about diseases and what not? I ordered it, I had to pick a subscription though so I just went with the ยฃ12 per month option, I'll just cancel after the first month though after I get results.

It'll be funny if I get the results to this before 23andMe which I sent back in February and still not gotten any results :bell:

Trending

Latest posts