Big Toronto IG page owners arrested (straighouttathe6ixtv”, “thewarinda6ix”, “thehood6ix” and “keep6ixsolid”)

1637000333828.png

xoogster

VIVA LA VIDA LOCA
Damn I’ve been following keep6ixsolid for the longest free up, are the other accounts somali ?

Damn I’ve been following keep6ixsolid for the longest free up, are the other accounts somali ?
Kyle Stephens — Hood6ix (brampton)

Mohammed Abdalla - WarinDa6ix (toronto)

Ryan Taylor - Straightoutta6ixtv (brampton)

Afrah Mohamed - Keep6ixsolid (toronto)

I think keep6 is the only somali there, while WarIn? don't know. Realtorontonews posted the video too, but I think he ratted

Someone give us more details. Is this a murder case and the xalimo is a witness? What was the video? Her face?
It was an audio of the witness (the girl) talking, and was gonna testify against Flippa, aka this guy, and yes it was a murder case.

1637010656837.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
notice how they left 6ixbuzz that guy is smart enough not to post such content. I think he has a lawyer.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think anyone with common sense wouldn’t post a court hearing, publication ban or not. Cameras aren’t even allowed in Canadian courts, so why risk it just because it’s on Zoom during a pandemic.
Arrested for likes and comments the guy had a burner LoL

I think anyone with common sense wouldn’t post a court hearing, publication ban or not. Cameras aren’t even allowed in Canadian courts, so why risk it just because it’s on Zoom during a pandemic.
I’m sure they will get a fine and telling off by the scary Canadian government

Trending