Big N&N Bots Exposed

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

This man exposed @KingYusuf for his blatant qabyaalad and this tranny 'Leila' that larps as a girl
giphy.gif

These bots are an embarrassment, it's obvious that they pretend to be women, other clans and "intellectuals" online. It's actually quite sad to think that they wasted Ramadan, which they may not ever see again, on committing these sins. All for a man who doesn't care if they live or die.

This rabid fanaticism is unprecedented. Acuudhu bilaahi minashaytaani rajeem.

The KingYusuf guy is a staunch supporter of Siad Barre. Anyone who’s a stanch supporter of that dictator is an obvious qabiilist. Not to mention the troll blocks anyone who disagrees with him or calls out his fake news and distortions.

So people on here who 24/7 are in love with their tribe and begging for confederation are angry that a tweet from years ago has undertones of Qabil?

:ohdamn:

You guys are desperate as usual.

The KingYusuf guy is a staunch supporter of Siad Barre. Anyone who’s a stanch supporter of that dictator is an obvious qabiilist. Not to mention the troll blocks anyone who disagrees with him or calls out his fake news and distortions.
He is warsan , he doesn't support siad Barre based on Qabil more on a warped view of history. His tweets aren't even qabilist, he is simply stating the clan demographics of SSC.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I generally don't trust anyone who claims to be antiqabiil. I remember seeing tweets on someone exposing the leader of that "Anti Tribalist Movement" :deadrose:

I can respect a tribal person for repping their clan, let your balls hang you don't need to lie to anyone

Trending

Latest posts