Biden uses laughing clip against Trump

Muji

VIP
I see now why Trump gets on better with Putin, Norh Korea and Erdogan. He probably feels isolated from the leaders of the free world.

Apollo

VIP
Biden is so boring. Just another centrist old white man.

At least with Sanders and Warren you feel like there will be change.

Muji

VIP
He's a laughing stock to the world. My colleagues go on his Twitter page and they laugh at what he Tweets. I genuinely think he's a comedian.

I want him to be elected again. It'll be sooo funny. :russ:

When Boris Johnson laughs at you, you know things are not going well

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I see now why Trump gets on better with Putin, Norh Korea and Erdogan. He probably feels isolated from the leaders of the free world.
You made the assumption that the rest of the world is 'Free'. Obviously North Korea is on another level but the rest arent that different from the West

Muji

VIP
You made the assumption that the rest of the world is 'Free'. Obviously North Korea is on another level but the rest arent that different from the West

Lol things are bad with the BBC and Fox News but anyone who compares that to locking up and assassinating political opponents and journalists is a contrarian

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Trump is up there with bush for the most gaffes in public lol

I dont care if they laugh at him. Walaahi Trump is a pioneer! I know he came after Somalis in my state & i was MAD at him for a long while.

But honestly, this man has been doing alot of changes that only a white man can do. (a White republican manly man can do)

For instance, these world leaders who are laughing behind his back, if he suddenly appears before them while they were talking behind his back, they will immediately start kissing his bronze tan futo and making 'da man' feel good. What does that tell u? Trump is the lion, and these 'ninies' although highly attractive in my esteem & opinions-- are his b bleep 's

China for instance for the first time in their 30 year existence are praying to God because they fear him. Are afraid of him

Not to mention, Trump encapsulates the ideal of common Americans, Innovative, Farm country, not worldly, love luxury & capitalism, love shinny things like corporate america & fast foods, u know, people u wont mix with but u admire for what they did to their country,

I mean after all, we are the ones who left our homes to come to to their country, so if we look down on them, what r we?

Philistines????

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I dont care if they laugh at him. Walaahi Trump is a pioneer! I know he came after Somalis in my state & i was MAD at him for a long while.

But honestly, this man has been doing alot of changes that only a white man can do. (a White republican manly man can do)

China for instance for the first time in their 30 year existence are praying to God because they fear him. Are afraid of him

Not to mention, Trump encapsulates the ideal of common Americans, Innovative, Farm country, not worldly, love luxury & capitalism, love shinny things like corporate america & fast foods, u know, people u wont mix with but u admire for what they did to their country,

I mean after all, we are the ones who left our homes to come to to their country, so if we look down on them, what r we?

Philistines????
Lady are you on meth by any chance?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lady are you on meth by any chance?

LOL No i am not! I am sober & very clear sighted Alhamdhulilaah!

China walaahi in 2019 has seen more depression than ever! (the south Korea protests being half his problem caused by US govt lol)

When Obama was president, the Chinese used to do alot of mischievous like steal technologies, & all obama could do is, cry to the media about it.

Trump literally took them to task by hitting on tariffs. And then China came back crying saying we are going to do the same.

Trump was like go ahead be my guest. You need me more than i need u! What a man! lol

then they came back talking with Trump when he saw this was a mad man who didn't care looool

Trump literally had to pay american farmers who are bleeding because of this Chinese tariffs money to hang in there until he gets what he wants from China!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Biden is so boring. Just another centrist old white man.

At least with Sanders and Warren you feel like there will be change.
But Biden can get the votes Sanders and Warren won’t get, middle aged white women.

Apollo

VIP
But Biden can get the votes Sanders and Warren won’t get, middle aged white women.

Nevertheless he is extremely uninspiring. No vision whatsoever.

African-American voter turnout might again be abysmal and they won't vote Dem like they did to Hillary but this time in greater numbers.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

African-American voter turnout might again be abysmal and they won't vote Dem like they did to Hillary but this time in greater numbers.

100% real

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mark my words here, Trump will be voted again in office in 2020!

Unless, he says i wont run for a second term, which is a possibility. The man has been crying he is losing more money since becoming a president.

But......

I kinda doubt it, because the MOST important thing in a man is POWER

even half a man like OBAMA was depressed when his 8 years were over. He openly said, he wished the constitution would allow a third term, which he would have won in a land slide.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Oh I agree but I will take him over Trump any day. His boring ass at least won’t be making racist and islamophobia comments.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh I agree but I will take him over Trump any day. His boring ass at least won’t be making racist and islamophobia comments.

@NotMyL have an open mind

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Trump is up there with bush for the most gaffes in public lol

By the way!

Biden Team -- Great Job on this ad, with the music behind it! Very posh! a language Trump would understand & unfortunately sting!

Trending

Latest posts