Biden: Trickle down economics never worked, tax the rich

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
what's the difference between Biden, trump there's absolutely nothing different,
one is honest and open about his feelings towards madows and the other just keeps his racist inn

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
what's the difference between Biden, trump there's absolutely nothing different,
one is honest and open about his feelings towards madows and the other just keeps his racist inn
This is really ignorant, I'm not even sure I have the energy to break this down but I'll say this. I've seen a lot of Somalis use this type of argument to justify their affinity for the right wing.

:snoop:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
This is really ignorant, I'm not even sure I have the energy to break this down but I'll say this. I've seen a lot of Somalis use this type of argument to justify their affinity for the right wing.

:snoop:
am not even American and if I am ignorant pls elaborate on how am wrong and if you right and truly are ignorant I will accept it.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
am not even American and if I am ignorant pls elaborate on how am wrong and if you right and truly ignorant I will accept it.
You can't know what's in a person's heart. You are painting a whole people with a wide brush because one of them acts like how you suspect them all to be. Biden's plan is great for the everyday working American including Somalis which are in great need of blue collar jobs. Trump was all talk, he never cared about the working man.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
You can't know what's in a person's heart. You are painting a whole people with a wide brush because one of them acts like how you suspect them all to be. Biden's plan is great for the everyday working American including Somalis which are in great need of blue collar jobs. Trump was all talk, he never cared about the working man.
thanks i understand

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Alx he gave me free health care, my family is poor but inshallah when I graduate from college I’m gonna be the one getting taxed.
:rejoice::damn:

Trending

Latest posts