Bidaar

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s not even that bad, I highkey have a big forehead but I still pull tings. No one even cares about it that much and I forget about it all the time. Of course there’s a difference between a big forehead and a hairline at the top of your head though, at that point just shave your hair or cut it short. Don’t cling on to it if it’s that far back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here’s how big my forehead is, it looks bigger when you cover my face. If you got a handsome face people will focus on that more.

It’s not even that bad, I highkey have a big forehead but I still pull tings. No one even cares about it that much and I forget about it all the time. Of course there’s a difference between a big forehead and a hairline at the top of your head though, at that point just shave your hair or cut it short. Don’t cling on to it if it’s that far back.

Here’s how big my forehead is, it looks bigger when you cover my face. If you got a handsome face people will focus on that more.
Yo ur a baby. Manshallah

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

It's a good thing that you keep your hair, hadiikale you'd look a brown Lex Luthor.
Atleast your hairline is straight.
My shit looks like the Batman logo :pachah1:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
My forehead is small for a Somali and I got a good hairline cause my timo is not super jilec

Trending