Bicidyahan Mechanized DIvision Arrive IN OOG

I knew it was done last Aug sxb. You don't have the capacity for war anymore. The lopsided defeat and confiscation of heavy weapons was proof for most neutral observers. You need to worry about holding fair elections, that is what will decide if you even continue to exist.

Somaliland: Recurring Election Delays Signal Democratic Reluctance

'In August 2023, SSC-K forces successfully defeated Somaliland in a series of battles, capturing a substantial portion of Somaliland’s heavy weaponry in the process. Somaliland is likely to face a similar outcome if it launches any renewed offensive against SSC-K, which would result in significant losses for Somaliland without necessarily weakening SSC-K’s position.'

Read more. Calaacal less.
The elections are gonna be held on time we already set the dates recently and if it has to be delayed due to war no one is gonna say shit. Maybe a few outbursts from Hy Like usual but that's about it. We're a dowlad bruv we know how to govern our people. As for ssc-k we'll see each other on the battlefield after May 18. We've been buying weapons and training troops so we'll see who has the capacity for war

The elections are gonna be held on time we already set the dates recently and if it has to be delayed due to war no one is gonna say shit. Maybe a few outbursts from Hy Like usual but that's about it. We're a dowlad bruv we know how to govern our people. As for ssc-k we'll see each other on the battlefield after May 18. We've been buying weapons and training troops so we'll see who has the capacity for war
Just make sure after SSC mass arrests your people again like madow rioters in America you don’t run away and go into hiding like Anne Frank. That is all I ask of you bruv.
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Qosol badanaa :silanyosmile:you were not wrong btw they’re really fast😂look at him sprint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Samatar03
One theory I have as to why Isaaq men are great sprinters is due to the constant raids and xoog Isaaq had to endure from Ogaden sub sub sub clans specifically Cali and Haroun back in 1600s. 😅 I wish a random diaspora reer Isaaq dude is reading this and bursting into laughter😅

Reborn
What I'm saying is clear. You toke so many L's from Somaliland that when you finally win it's like a Life changing event for you. And if anyone getting ridiculed for fleeing, it's definitely the MJ's 8 minute man.

You should be standing down on any arguments on this topic given the great the shame dealt to Reer Isaaq on 25th of August.
:hillarybiz:

Training troops lol. This is basically qabiil wars no need to train anyone to shoot a gun. Its all about what is in your heart and I don't think yall niggas have it in you anymore. You will do your typical photoshoot on 'aydeen may' and then return to your intra-habro petty squabbles over who used to bend over for daarood more. Enjoy the photo-shoot fellas and remember to look at the camera!
fierce george costanza GIF by HULU

@Samatar03
One theory I have as to why Isaaq men are great sprinters is due to the constant raids and xoog Isaaq had to endure from Ogaden sub sub sub clans specifically Cali and Haroun back in 1600s. 😅 I wish a random diaspora reer Isaaq dude is reading this and bursting into laughter😅
I was thinking the same, being neighbors with daarood for millennia has selected for elite endurance running genes among iidoor, specifically Gabiley area where the biggest fulays are historically thought to have come from.

Trending

Latest posts