Beyonces concert was full of fitnah akhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my job wallahi i had to keep everybody safe and search all these naked cadaan girls before they went in the concert the amount of germs i mustve touched i had to have a bath with dettol as soon as i got home. Being muslim working in the UK is hard wallahi one fucking drunk lady threw herself on me she took my loudspeaker and screamed some bullshit whale sounds into it the whole crowd was cracking up wallahi i had to keep her moving authibillahi mina shaytaani rajim these gaalo girls are suujuis realtalks how many durex did i find in their purses i even saw cocaine in one toasted girls purse you know me tho had to keep them stepping f*ck being a witness. Crazy man wallahi beyonce shut shit down tho she is way too talented wallahi its a shame that kufaar will burn in jahannam. Eminem concert on monday twickenham stadium see yous there dunno

I hate my job wallahi i had to keep everybody safe and search all these naked cadaan girls before they went in the concert the amount of germs i mustve touched i had to have a bath with dettol as soon as i got home. Being muslim working in the UK is hard wallahi one fucking drunk lady threw herself on me she took my loudspeaker and screamed some bullshit whale sounds into it the whole crowd was cracking up wallahi i had to keep her moving authibillahi mina shaytaani rajim these gaalo girls are suujuis realtalks how many durex did i find in their purses i even saw cocaine in one toasted girls purse you know me tho had to keep them stepping f*ck being a witness. Crazy man wallahi beyonce shut shit down tho she is way too talented wallahi its a shame that kufaar will burn in jahannam. Eminem concert on monday twickenham stadium see yous there dunno

Should've punched that Fucking cadaan es crazy people.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Looooool I know a few people who work at concerts and they hate it too since they're all drunk and act ....... well like drunk people. They'd probably be humiliated if they saw themselves because of the stories and videos my friends shown me

Dude HJ men are hilarious swear down :mjlol: you the funniest character on here :mjlol:

Looooool I know a few people who work at concerts and they hate it too since they're all drunk and act ....... well like drunk people. They'd probably be humiliated if they saw themselves because of the stories and videos my friends shown me
Wallahi its terrible so much fitnah in this dunya bro i was near westfield aswell i got spotted by four people it was peakkkk

Wallahi i wish i could batista bomb those filthy gaalos walllahi some of these doofar just need to be slaughtered like sheep
Uhmm i'm calling the police
1mqzct.jpg

Welcome back

Doesn’t the local transportation pay a good salary ? Most transportation workers make 60-100k in my city.

There is more than a million ways to make money. You just have to find yours.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending