Best songs made by madows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fels you gonna hate me for this. But are you a farax? I have never seen a xalimo into drill as much as you. Its such a farax thing

thought this forum was an anti-black zone

No it was never that. It always was a no mixing zone. Because the few cases of self hating xalimos involved Tyrone’s it would be easy for you to think we are being anti black. But there’s some xalimos with chinamen and other races too

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
nah
No it was never that. It always was a no mixing zone. Because the few cases of self hating xalimos involved Tyrone’s it would be easy for you to think we are being anti black. But there’s some xalimos with chinamen and other races too
nahh this forum is very anti black not like i care.

nah

nahh this forum is very anti black not like i care.

Give me 3 examples of anti blackness on here besides a topic about a Somali girl marrying a Tyrone . Don’t bring anything Bantu related they are illegal aliens looking to kill you and replace you .

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Give me 3 examples of anti blackness on here besides a topic about a Somali girl marrying a Tyrone . Don’t bring anything Bantu related they are illegal aliens looking to kill you and replace you .
the constant anti somali coming from Madows makes us anti black if you go through threads upon threads than you would understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending