Best Somali Among us that should be imitated MAH aun (after Prophet that is SAW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohammed Abdullah Hassan

riding.jpg

If wishes were on blood, how indeed i would have sacrificed many of my beesha to produce the man M.A.H was, may ALLAH bless his soul and make us like him in defending our nation:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The mad mullah was a terrorist if he was alive today he would be a member of al shabaab illahay naarta haku foogayo :fittytousand:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Godane was his prodigal son:pachah1:
He fell short since he didn't kill as many somalis as the mullah:susp:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I think it was unwise for the Sayyid to fight the British, Italians and the Abyssinians. He should have played them against each other and allied with the Italians against the British/Abyssinians.

Last edited:
I think it was unwise for the Sayyid to fight the British, Italians and the Abyssinian's. He should have played them against each other and allied with the Italians against the British/Abyssinian's.

bro you strike your enemy when they are weak and disunited uncooperative with each other, he aun MAH striked them at their strongest while all of these enemies were cooperating with each other.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
bro you strike your enemy when they are weak and disunited uncooperative with each other, he aun MAH striked them at their strongest while all of these enemies were cooperating with each other.
I don't blame him. We Somalis may be good fighters, but we're not good politicians. It's not one of our traits.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
This nigga was a saxir, stop listening to hooyos fairytales and read up what his followers believed in him, they believed if he pointed his bakoorad at a plane it would fall.

He was a magician just look at the darwish flag on Wikipedia, shit looks like some black magic ish..

When he came to burco to rally the Isaaq behind him a great poet called Cali Jamac Habil that you haven't heard of due to your prolific leef leef mentality rebutted the magician by saying 'A gaal that keeps the peace between tribes, is better than a Muslim that causes rifts and kills them'

He's referring to the notorious nature of the sayid in which he raided tribes, like the dholbahante robbing them of cattle then saying it's feesabeelillah (ISIS?)

The last reason why he's a magician, with all somali poets you can see when their poetry was bad and when they got better and improved, this niccas poetry was on the highest level at all times and as the ulema have said regard the jinn, their basic conversations is a form of poetry itself.

I can't lie his gabays are absolutely amazing, but he ain't no exemplar, he was a handikaap foqol handikaap that caused a lot of chaos amongst tribes, even the Ogaden whom he's from is said to burnt his body alive when he died.

Nicca was a nacalad socda.

The_National_Archives_UK_-_CO_1069-8-37.jpg

British Aerial bombardment of Talex

In Great Britain, where the Mohammed Abdullah Hassan had long been a source of irritation, news of the swift victory was well received in Parliament and the country. The cost of the 1920 operation was put at £77,000 and Amery described it as "the cheapest war in history". Trenchard and the newly established RAF were greatly encouraged by the outcome.

:mjlol:
This is an example of who you should not want to be, a failure and a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.