Best place to store money

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had millions in cash where would you store? would you put it in a bank, bury it underground or invest it? if i had that much money i would be weary of putting all of it in a bank lest the bank crisis of 2008 is repeated and i lose all my money. I will do it the old fashioned way and build a huge safe and store it in an underground bunker i built using some of the money. The rest of the money i would spread across bank accounts around the world, as it's unlikely that they all will get robbed. Finally i would invest some money in buying lots of high scale properties and land and business companies, as well as expensive cars in order to ensure that i always have liquid cash in case something happens to the money i stored in the bank i would always have some cash i can earn back.

IMG_6144.jpg

If you had millions in cash where would you store? would you put it in a bank, bury it underground or invest it? if i had that much money i would be weary of putting all of it in a bank lest the bank crisis of 2008 is repeated and i lose all my money. I will do it the old fashioned way and build a huge safe and store it in an underground bunker i built using some of the money. The rest of the money i would spread across bank accounts around the world, as it's unlikely that they all will get robbed. Finally i would invest some money in buying lots of high scale properties and land and business companies, as well as expensive cars in order to ensure that i always have liquid cash in case something happens to the money i stored in the bank i would always have some cash i can earn back.

IMG_6144.jpg
Who are you trying to rob warya?

Real estate
That's a good point, i would buy lots of apartments and houses around the country. I also will still keep a 1/4 of my money buried underground in a custom made safe just in case the banks crash like they did many times in the past, i also would advise buying huge stacks of gold i case paper money looses it's value during inflation periods.

Inflation will eat your money if you hold cash. I would probably buy gold, properties and farm lands that are in production.

Inflation will eat your money if you hold cash. I would probably buy gold, properties and farm lands that are in production.
Gold does counter inflation but it's a waste of revenue, often you may lose funds due to it being stored in areas etc.The net result is a loss of money unless you gain interest through storing in bank etc.Real estate allows a lot of tax loopholes and thus you make a lot of funds from reselling in specific ways etc

That's a good point, i would buy lots of apartments and houses around the country. I also will still keep a 1/4 of my money buried underground in a custom made safe just in case the banks crash like they did many times in the past, i also would advise buying huge stacks of gold i case paper money looses it's value during inflation periods.
Crashes are the best time to buy up houses, while
Many mourn you swoop in and buy it cheap.

Crashes are the best time to buy up houses, while
Many mourn you swoop in and buy it cheap.
True or taking advantage of an easing in property rules.

In 2011-2013 UK made it easier to convert office space into flats. One advantage of this compared to newly building properties is 40% of any new property development properties have to be cheap affordable housing which doesn't apply when converting from office space to flats.

£450000 in total for 40 flats which would bring £30000 a month in rent, you could your money in 15 months. The yield on the block is disgusting.

True or taking advantage of an easing in property rules.

In 2011-2013 UK made it easier to convert office space into flats. One advantage of this compared to newly building properties is 40% of any new property development properties have to be cheap affordable housing which doesn't apply when converting from office space to flats.

£450000 in total for 40 flats which would bring £30000 a month in rent, you could your money in 15 months. The yield on the block is disgusting.
Land is the most expensive part of house owning, flats are genius as you can simply build upwards while paying the same land taxes as a small house.All the while you make thousands off the inhabitants who dont think beyond their next paycheck.Here in Australia land is around 1/3-3/4 the price of the house and the rest is just the cost of the house.

Englands housing populaton is increasing due to the influx of immigrants, buy now then keep exploiting the loop holes for cash return.Never take debts , unless you know the rent will be adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.