Best pizza in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Best pizza in twin cities area? @Reiko @kickz @Vision @Basra

Pizzeria Lola is unbeatable for me or Young Joni which is owned by the same people. Been to a lot of pizza places and I would even go as far as saying it’s better than anything I had in Chicago or NY.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Best pizza in twin cities area? @Reiko @kickz @Vision @Basra

Pizzeria Lola is unbeatable for me or Young Joni which is owned by the same people. Been to a lot of pizza places and I would even go as far as saying it’s better than anything I had in Chicago or NY.

Huuno i am not a pizza fan. I am on diet. but i appreciate your review. I will try that pizzeria lola

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
LOL, American pizzas are chanzir (with all that swine meat pepperoni sausage). You should try kebab pizza.

NotMyL

VIP
Huuno i am not a pizza fan. I am on diet. but i appreciate your review. I will try that pizzeria lola
Good luck on your diet, you should try keto diet if you are trying to lose weight I know a few lazy people who normally don’t diet succeed with this

@Molotoff we have few middle eastern pizza chains and tbh I’m not huge fan, there is one in particular that won awards for their kebab/gyro pizza but I just can’t it’s not for me

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I like the Crescent Moon Bakery's pizza, its very tasty and light.

The Deep Dish at Giordanos is pretty good as well

NotMyL

VIP
Is crescent moon and football pizza owned by the same family, their pizza isn’t the same anymore. I remember going there when I was younger and it tasted better or maybe my taste buds outgrew it lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Is crescent moon and football pizza owned by the same family, their pizza isn’t the same anymore. I remember going there when I was younger and it tasted better or maybe my taste buds outgrew it lol

I think so, anyways their Central ave locations pizza still tasted good to me.:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending