Best Muslim Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and I were choosing mail bride orders from Turkmenistan. True, the sweeties just want green cards, but we had two years of eating Central Asian punani till they got it, and by then, who knows, they might fall for a not too ugly African brother with a gap toothed smile. Greater miracles have been known. So we booked a cheap Ryan Air flight to the country and it is the best Muslim nation governed according to liberal Islam.

The wadaads moonlight as bar tenders. The Muslimeen are clean shaven as a bikini waxed star. The Taliban wannabees are all locked up by the secular mujahideen and used as shooting practice. And the fake blondes don't have excessive makeup like Arab s.

Why? Because the last president, Turkmenbashi, wrote a book called Ruhnama which is the most profound Islamic book outlining the tenets of Islamic liberalism.

May Allah give Turkmenbashi the highest spot in Jannah.

My friends and I were choosing mail bride orders from Turkmenistan. True, the sweeties just want green cards, but we had two years of eating Central Asian punani till they got it, and by then, who knows, they might fall for a not too ugly African brother with a gap toothed smile. Greater miracles have been known. So we booked a cheap Ryan Air flight to the country and it is the best Muslim nation governed according to liberal Islam.

The wadaads moonlight as bar tenders. The Muslimeen are clean shaven as a bikini waxed star. The Taliban wannabees are all locked up by the secular mujahideen and used as shooting practice. And the fake blondes don't have excessive makeup like Arab s.

Why? Because the last president, Turkmenbashi, wrote a book called Ruhnama which is the most profound Islamic book outlining the tenets of Islamic liberalism.

May Allah give Turkmenbashi the highest spot in Jannah.
turkmenistan? non mon frere, the best muslim country has to be lebanon

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm a Huge fan of Mia. She should be the khalifa of the Ummah.

But hijabs are banned in Turkmen. Boys don't turn gay like they do in Arab countries because of deprivation of female company.
I don't think I've introduced you to my prescription of NOFAP saxiib. Take that jinn out of your head.

Apollo

VIP
IMO, Western countries should ban the practice of mail order brides. It is pretty much modern-day slavery. Dirty Western men exploiting women from poor countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending