Best manga chapter of 2022

1A82E0D8-A723-48C7-A84B-785EAFC454D9.jpeg

All you one piece fans need to read this chapter asap It gave me goosebumps.Definitely the best manga chapter of the year

Nah I have a hard time believing Green Bull can pull that off. The entire Straw Hats and the Samurais and Yamato? I just can't see it.
I think he can take on the samurai and Yamato pretty easily he took down king and queen without any damage. I think the only one who can put up a good fight is Luffy and law

I think he can take on the samurai and Yamato pretty easily he took down king and queen without any damage. I think the only one who can put up a good fight is Luffy and law
He took down the commanders cause they just got defeated. The admiral was 100%. They were not. If they were 100%, I'm fairly confident they'd be able to hold their own together. They won't win, but it wouldn't go down like it did.

He took down the commanders cause they just got defeated. The admiral was 100%. They were not. If they were 100%, I'm fairly confident they'd be able to hold their own together. They won't win, but it wouldn't go down like it did.
Bro king and queen had week to rest that’s more than enough time to get to 100% and there aincent Zoans so they heal a lot faster im almost certain they were 100%. Don’t underrate the admirals there stronger than the yonkos

Bro king and queen had week to rest that’s more than enough time to get to 100% and there aincent Zoans so they heal a lot faster im almost certain they were 100%. Don’t underrate the admirals there stronger than the yonkos
Fair points about King and Queen. But no, the admirals are not stronger than the yonkos. Marineford made that very clear. None of the admirals can 1v1 a yonko.

Fair points about King and Queen. But no, the admirals are not stronger than the yonkos. Marineford made that very clear. None of the admirals can 1v1 a yonko.
Hmm I think the og 3 admirals can put up a good fight against the yonkos especially Akainu his devil fruit is the most powerful and he has advanced haki

Trending

Latest posts