Best hotels to stay at in West Burco (Travel guide) brought to you by Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Since it gives some people high blood pressure it is more reason to celebrate it. obamadatazz

Hotel Libaan located in Suuqa Oodweyne area, West Burco
10887_10153645073458710_5028346734557428159_n.jpg

Nasiye hotel is near the entrance of Tuurta Neighborhood it has a restaurant
and a supermarket
XQAlxA3.jpg

Alloore hotel is located in the central part of West Burco, good hotel with
fast wifi
lQLIJb0.jpg

Huruuse hotel is located in near Tuurta neighborhood not far from Nasiye itself
34ot0kg.jpg

Titanic hotel is on the North West of Burco left of the Burco north road entrance.
25pn0wj.jpg

Bohol

VIP
There is also Gabay Xaadi hotel (located in central part of West Burco), Golis hotel and restaurant (the place to get best camel meat)
among others, I will post it later.

Bohol

VIP
The design of that Titanic hotel is just :lawd:
Who lives in north burco?

It has a bit of old European design. Titanic area where the hotel is located is a
extension of West Burco, it is located in north of of the Burco general hospital
(I was born there) and Shamaxle restaurant.

It has a bit of old European design. Titanic area where the hotel is located is a
extension of West Burco, it is located in north of of the Burco general hospital
(I was born there) and Shamaxle restaurant.
Mashallah burco is booming next time I'll make sure to visit it but this west east shit kinda bomed me our people are still primitive

Bohol

VIP
@Adam Well it is a reality we can't ignore. I myself when
I went there last year waking up from the hotel in the morning, I was walking in
the suuq I was randomly asked if I was from West Burco community Lol, I said
hell yh I am SY, it was a good welcome to start the day with :cool:.

@Adam Well it is a reality we can't ignore. I myself when
I went there last year waking up from the hotel in the morning, I was walking in
the suuq I was randomly asked if I was from West Burco community Lol, I said
hell yh I am SY, it was a good welcome to start the day with :cool:.
You do understand that the natives are the only one who are going to suffer from this segregation for instance if I went to burco I would walk around start business anywhere and I won't be bothered but you as native will be confined to an area you can't pass
Burco unity is the way to go

Bohol

VIP
@Adam Then why do you think those business men are building hotels, businesses only in their side? Clearly they
have a lot of confidence in their constituency.For example my cousin who went there last year as well (but different
month) stayed in Huruuse hotel (S-Y) owned. Burco has a large diaspora so either side won't be short of business.

Hubble

VIP
I would stay at the Titanic in a heartbeat. I love the design!

I didn't know Northerners say 'alloore' too nice name.

Bohol

VIP
I would stay at the Titanic in a heartbeat. I love the design!

I didn't know Northerners say 'alloore' too nice name.

Alloore is his nickname, at first I thought he was southern but he is a Reer Sugule/H-Y wealthy man, he has another one beautiful large one in Berbera and is a big shareholder in Telesom company.

Bohol

VIP
A lot of people seem to be voting for Titanic hotel. :cosbyhmm: Me personally on my
next visit to West Burco I might stay at Liibaan hotel since it is in the thriving Suuqa
Oodweyne market, easy access to nearby big restaurants like Golis.

Titanic hotel is on the edge Burco right in the middle of nowhere. It was the spot to take if you had a girl and needed a little privacy. Since the locals clamped down on immoral behaviour it's not doing so well. Infact it's not even a hotel now but a dead empty building.

Nice brothel though.

Only two hotels that mean anything are deero hotel and city plaza..both owned by you know who

Bohol

VIP
Nah I disagree. I heard the best brothel and bath houses are located in
East Burco and endless night parties. West Burco by comparison is largely
conservative the new Liibaan hotel specially is owned by a Sheikh, also
Huruuse is a well known conservative guy. Never been to Barwaaqo hotel
or the other one, it is only popular with people from that side. The only
time I heard about Barwaaqo is some Warsangelis mentioning that they
own half of it...

Bohol

VIP
The sub clans of the individuals who own those hotels listed. I am proud to say beesha SY are at the
forefront of development in West Burco, apparently we are also building a third one in there, stay tuned.
obamadatazz

Liibaan hotel opened in 2016 - Sacad Yoonis

Nasiye hotel - Other H-Y

Alloore hotel opened in 2013- Reer Sugule

Huruuse hotel opened in 2012 - Sacad Yoonis

Titanic hotel - Muuse Ismaaciil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending