best fat loss diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to incorporate fruit smoothies into your diet to get rid of Pop and Sugar drinks. Also drink more water and eat less junk, start working out you’ll be good to go

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Get rid of junk food, start including vegetables into your diet, start eating fruit, lastly, start taking walks, you'll be getting progress fast

I know its not a diet but my brother lost about that much by walking 5 miles in the morning and doing calistenics before bed. I don't think he changed his diet much except the obvious cutting out junk

Cut out any drinks that aren't water or skimmed milk or coffee. Find your ideal calorie intake using one of the many calculators online then eat 500 calories below that and burn 500 calories during exercise or if you are lazy just eat 1000 calories below your ideal intake. You will lose fat and lose it fast. It will probably take 2-3 months.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Calorie deficit, healthy diet (no refined sugars, junk food), weight training + cardio and a lot of patience.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
i'm trying to lose some weight (like 10kg) what would you recommend?

Yo tufaax, they done a study on why americans are not losing weight. They studied the masai in kenya from pshyical activity , diet and sleep.

The both burnt same amount of fat for pshyocal activity, the slept the same amount but the they didn't over eat. Why the americans constantly having the same or more weight was they ate way more.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Best way is to stop eating completely after 6pm and go to bed normal time.
Maybe just a glass of water

Reduce the red meat in your diet , eat more greens and drink more fruit smoothie.

And exercise, you don't have to go gym but atleast do some jogging

This is a temporary diet tho , for fast results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending