2 Bananas = 210 calories

Dates - 1 cup 414 calories

Oats- 1 cup 300 calories

Total = 1,472

End goal:Somali excellence.

hasjam3.jpg

World

VIP
Eat half a kg of chicken breasts and 1 tuna sandwich a day if you want protein. Around 1450 calories as well.

I hate drinking to get calories/protein in.

I tried bulking once and somehow ended up with less body fat :bell:

Now I just work out at a steady rate and it's working out fine. I don't really have the appetite to bulk :bell:

eat more carbs if u want to bulk.
pasta, rice are a good choice.
lots of meat for protein.

but if you want to be fit and toned and u want to do it over a long time, then eat 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% good fats.

Eat half a kg of chicken breasts and 1 tuna sandwich a day if you want protein. Around 1450 calories as well.

I hate drinking to get calories/protein in.
Limit your consumption of canned tuna, it contains higher mercury levels than smaller fish, etc.

Leg muscles are supposed to be the easiest to build.

Go and hit up your local outdoor staircases, they're a great way to build muscle in your lower body + core. Try to skip a step and sprint your way up until exhaustion. Repeat 10-20 times. Lunges while holding weights when going up the stairs is another great excerise as well.

You'll have tree trunks if you do this 1-2x/week + hitting legs in your workouts in the gym. Guaranteeeed

My mom side of the family have big strong legs that I inherited , I just have trouble gaining muscle in my arms.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This Italian eye candy shows you how to make protein filled pasta salad that is vegan, you don't need hilib to get gains.

You're welcome boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending