Berbera's mayor has planted 50 palm trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people don't like the climate, it's too hot. which is a bad excuse. People will start to flock when they see the developments of Berbera.
Planting more trees will cool the environment down and increase evapotranspiration and rainfall. Why don't somalis understand that we are suffering because we have retards that cut down trees and don't replant them.

:damedamn:

Planting more trees will cool the environment down and increase evapotranspiration and rainfall. Why don't somalis understand that we are suffering because we have retards that cut down trees and don't replant them.

Sxb somalis only think about short term things.

I think in the future Berbera will be much better than Hargeysa.
Good to see that they are doing something about the aesthetics. Palm trees live long without water so they should plant them everywhere.

You need a forest to see a slight change in the climate. Berbera is hot all year long with little rainfall because of its geographical position.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Berbera has more and better roads than Hargeisa. Guess to show how bad the mayor and local gov is over there.

They started putting public bill around too I seen... Only thing is temperature during the summer

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Berbera has more and better roads than Hargeisa. Guess to show how bad the mayor and local gov is over there.

They started putting public bill around too I seen... Only thing is temperature during the summer
I always Said this Berbera looks much nicer the mayor of Hargeisa is useless and corrupt he shouldnt even be Mayor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts