Berbera Port Construction Project

Original investment was near $500M, now it'll be closer to $1Billion

Damn, I didn't realize that I was that much out of the loop that I missed another $0.5Billion of investment!

Thanks for highlighting. That is huge!!

Also, love Raageh Omaar taking the lead on reporting on this.

Reer Somaliland oo dhan baa meesha isugu timi everybody knows that this is a big moment in the history of Somaliland.

In my opinion a lot of the funds from the port has to be allocated to gobolada bari.

The 2% today, that is allocated, has to be 5% or more - a lot of development has already been made but these gobolo needs much more to catchup to the rest of the country.

We should celebrate all and any Somali success regardless of politics , as long as it benefits the ordinary citizens I'm all for it and I'll celebrate it , downplaying one's success and achievements or tying to rub it on the supposed "enemies " faces will only foster more hostility and division .
No matter where politics take us , we will always be one people.

May all Geeljires prosper , and stop hating on each other :rejoice:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
^^ @Plo_Koon this is a huge feat indeed, i see all relevant somali News media on youtube is celebrating this ocassion. I think Berbera Port is trending today in somali world.

One other note, it will be an amazing Somali achievement when Bebera becomes the biggest commercial maritime port and hub in Africa, as per Raageh Omaar's report. One we should all rejoice in.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
We should celebrate all and any Somali success regardless of politics , as long as it benefits the ordinary citizens I'm all for it and I'll celebrate it , downplaying one's success and achievements or tying to rub it on the supposed "enemies " faces will only foster more hostility and division .
No matter where politics take us , we will always be one people.

May all Geeljires prosper , and stop hating on each other :rejoice:

Somalia Govt 3 years ago passed a law banning DPW, All Somalia supporters rejoiced at the news thinking it will stop Somaliland.

Tried to ban all airlines from setting up

got the saudies to ban SL animals

tried to takeover airspace

tried to get EU to stop the separating Somaliland from funding

and many more

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
tenor.gif

Trending