Berbera Port Construction Project

D4MPwcQW4AAKC5v.jpg

D4MPwb8WsAAMAI4.jpg

Looking good, is it going to serve jig jiga and eastern Ethiopia, while central and souther ethiopia depends on Djibouti port.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Because of dp world it’s now quite expensive to import cars from overseas. I wanted to bring over a used Toyota RAV4 from the US but dp world charges import tax of $3500 for each car. Is bosaso port also the same ?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Because of dp world it’s now quite expensive to import cars from overseas. I wanted to bring over a used Toyota RAV4 from the US but dp world charges import tax of $3500 for each car. Is bosaso port also the same ?

Nope Bosaaso is still kind of like an informal port, pay the right people and you'll go thru result maybe a few hundred.

I was thinking about this but then gotta drive all the way to burco

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Nope Bosaaso is still kind of like an informal port, pay the right people and you'll go thru result maybe a few hundred.

I was thinking about this but then gotta drive all the way to burco
It’s hard to bypass the custom fee unless you’re related to one of the bosses at the port.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I passed Berbera yesterday, I got the cranes and everything on video MashaAllah so beautiful, the port is becoming an actual port and the road from hargeisa to Berbera is really great:2tjlv3e::it0tdo8:

Trending