Berbera Port Construction Project

ZubayriAdali

حزب ال جمعية بني اسحاق و منيليها | pan-Ishaaqist
New road is about 2x wider, as noted by the SL minister of road development. Also The new Berbera Corridor will be able to service +40 ton lorries. As opposed to 6T lorries (old road)

It’s finished from Berbera to Aw Barkhadle

New road is about 2x wider, as noted by the SL minister of road development. Also The new Berbera Corridor will be able to service +40 ton lorries. As opposed to 6T lorries (old road)

It’s finished from Berbera to Aw Barkhadle

Looks like they're just re-tarmacking the old road tbh. 2x wider? The road looks to be about the same width as the old road. And if its 2x wider, why does it appear to still be a 2-lane road?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
B8DE8818-8CA6-4FD2-B79F-AE82A601197D.jpeg

I remember when brand new traffic lights were installed on a few of Hargeisa's busiest intersections. That shit broke down after a few months and nobody really abide by them anyways lol

Last edited:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I remeber when brand new traffic lights were installed on a few of Hargeisa's busiest intersections. That shit broke down after a few months and nobody really abide by them anyways lol
Lol when I was there last year, this ambulance in rush tried to pass through the traffic jam but no one seemed to care. The ambulance had the sirens on while sitting there with us for a very long time and I kept yelling outside of my window ”Hey make a way for the ambulance, it’s emergency” but no foks we’re given.o_O

Lol when I was there last year, this ambulance in rush tried to pass through the traffic jam but no one seemed to care. The ambulance had the sirens on while sitting there with us for a very long time and I kept yelling outside of my window ”Hey make a way for the ambulance, it’s emergency” but no foks we’re given.o_O

Yep. The roads can be very narrow though so it can be hard to find space to pull over. But most don't give a f*ck. Ambulance and police services are non-existent there.

Wallahi ive seen pictures and videos of berbera it has the biggest potential in Somaliland or maybe even the while horn.
its a Coast city and the roads looks decent and it aint filled with those cheap ass aluminium buildings like hargeisa
Even though am not from Somaliland i do Hope the city achieves its potential inshallah. I much rather wanna enjoy my vacation in berbera and put my on the city than fly to other racist cadaan countries like spain or italy that look down on All of us wether you are an isaaq, majerteen or from another clan. And I do Hope that we in the future start to support each other rather than destroy each others achievements inshallah. But overall a great achievement inshallah the next step is traffic lights.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Wallahi ive seen pictures and videos of berbera it has the biggest potential in Somaliland or maybe even the while horn.
its a Coast city and the roads looks decent and it aint filled with those cheap ass aluminium buildings like hargeisa
Even though am not from Somaliland i do Hope the city achieves its potential inshallah. I much rather wanna enjoy my vacation in berbera and put my on the city than fly to other racist cadaan countries like spain or italy that look down on All of us wether you are an isaaq, majerteen or from another clan. And I do Hope that we in the future start to support each other rather than destroy each others achievements inshallah. But overall a great achievement inshallah the next step is traffic lights.

It's too hot,

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
People from Berbera usually leave to Hargeisa or other places when the weather changes it gets really hot.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its too hot yet its healthy for Somali bones