Bengali maid cries about Saudi employer torturing her

This is pretty radical but it will FORCE the pathetic Arabs to beg for forgiveness.

My idea is Muslims around the world boycott the Hajj for only 1 year. The reason why those scum can do this is Because they charge hefty to go Hajj and make Money of Oil (which is declining)
Oil won't run out for a while and it's hard to boycott Hajj with so many in attendance annually.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
thats what i said nigga we abuse them for occypying our lands were on earth did u get your gibberish from

somalis abusing bantus is OK, but Arabs abusing bantus you get all triggered and hate the “ayrabs” thats munaafiqnimo at its finest

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
its like when white people gets accused of being racist their is a joy watching them crumble and fall apart

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
"There will come a calamity which will wipe out the Arabs. Their slain will be in hell. The tongue will be more severe in this than the blow of the sword." (Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)“

The westerners will turn on the Arabs. It’s inevitable.
Gulf arabs?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
"There will come a calamity which will wipe out the Arabs. Their slain will be in hell. The tongue will be more severe in this than the blow of the sword." (Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)“

The westerners will turn on the Arabs. It’s inevitable.
the sooner the better

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I would think so but allah knows best.
The gulf Arabs are the ones who have deals with the west which is why I think so
That will be sad :kanyehmm:
I wonder how the Muslim community would react if mecca was blown up by an Atomic bomb by Israel or America.

Trending