Bengali maid cries about Saudi employer torturing her

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
United Arab Emirates does similar things except they treat IG models like complete trash. They won't be attacked by the west though :kanyehmm:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Somalis wishing death on Saudi abusing maids like they don’t abuse Bantu and Oromo maids back home
The shaqalos in Kenya used to work 7 days a week and half a day on sundays for 100 dollars a month, and these shaqalos work more than 12 hours a day.:damn: One time a shaqolo got beat with a suun coz my adeer was checking her out, she was told to work in a niqab from now on

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The shaqalos in Kenya used to work 7 days a week and half a day on sundays for 100 dollars a month, and these shaqalos work more than 12 hours a day.:damn: One time a shaqolo got beat with a suun coz my adeer was checking her out, she was told to work in a niqab from now on

And yet these Somalis start crying when Arabs treat their maids shit :pachah1:

Stop lying. Who beat her? His wife? Somalis are not jahil on that level.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Stop lying. Who beat her? His wife? Somalis are not jahil on that level.
My edo called her brothers and i took part in the beating too, i felt guilty but my rep was on the line. I gave her a few thousand shillings before i left kenya :nvjpqts: