Bengali maid cries about Saudi employer torturing her

My edo called her brothers and i took part in the beating too, i felt guilty but my rep was on the line. I gave her a few thousand shillings before i left kenya :nvjpqts:
:ulyin:. My cousin smacked a man in her store in Kenya because she was in a bad mood and his people came to complain/defend him. You can't just do what you want. Everyone has people. Stop making up stories.

We all saw how the story of the uncle killed by the mom of the bride blew up. Somalis are not savages.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
:ulyin:. My cousin smacked a man in her store in Kenya because she was in a bad mood and his people came to complain/defend him. You can't just do what you want. Everyone has people. Stop making up stories.
My shaqolo was from the kibera slums and would burst into tears every time my edo would threaten to let her go. Its savage the way somalis treat the kikuyus

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Proof of somali men and women torturing their shaqalos and the wives torturing them while their husbands rape them?

why you in denial? you know somalis hire maids for $50 a month, and get shagged by the father of the house or the son might lose his virginity to the maid. stop acting dumb, proof kulaha

why you in denial? you know somalis hire maids for $50 a month, and get shagged by the father of the house or the son might lose his virginity to the maid. stop acting dumb, proof kulaha
So you don't have proof? Not even one article on this epidemic among Somalis?

There are people who send their families 50/month to live on for the month. You obviously know nothing of currency exchange. Marka labaad I don't know what kind of saqajaan people you come from but that is absolutely not normal or accepted and if it's done it's hidden and considered shameful not normalized like the Arabs youre comparing Somalis to.

Trending