Bengali maid cries about Saudi employer torturing her

Why? Most aren't like that. They're human beings.
The USA like gaddafi said will always turn against their allies in the Asia and africa, Saudi human rights abuses are extremely bad and once the us is done with them they’re gonna come for them by using their support of terrorism , human and women rights abuses as a reason to invade

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
This is pretty radical but it will FORCE the pathetic Arabs to beg for forgiveness.

My idea is Muslims around the world boycott the Hajj for only 1 year. The reason why those scum can do this is Because they charge hefty to go Hajj and make Money of Oil (which is declining)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nothing new and nothing will happen. If a nation is wealthy (china, saudi, gulf) then they can be heedless and arrogant and get away with crimes in this world because the leaders of the world are godless heathens too and only support them for their resources.

Same ppl that sold the world over to satan and stabbed the ottomans. A caliphate is better than no caliphate even tho i looked down on some actions of the ottomans.
:bell:

Youre one stupid fucker, I want to go to saudi arabia so i can take a dump on the phaggot king feisals grave, They will all go extinct inshallah
Why are you taking the fact I said personal? I wasn’t even praising the royal family. I just said somalis legally can’t be domestic workers In the gulf because of that law.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These niggas pay oromo maids 50 dollars for a whole month to be a maid, and sexually abuse them on top aswell. everything saudis do somalis do ten times worse

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Worms tend to be abusive when they have power, I wish they loose everything so they go back to what they were, beggars lizard eating people

Trending