Benefits of being a bachelor (unmarried man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
1. No responsibility (paying utility and bills for the children & wifey and paying childcare until your offspring is 18+)

2.You can go out with your friends and stay out all night if you want without getting calls from the wifey

3.You can find all the time in the world to pursue your goals and hobbies without obstacles and
limitation on time

4. You can pursue any woman you want without feeling guilty

5. You can enjoy your personal space and binge on movies/football without being disturbed :lol:

Happy new year!

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@RedStar I think it is marriage that is overrated. Few pum pums in the bed ain't worth a lifetime of sentence
damedamn.jpg

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Get married to the right woman then it will be more than just sex... My nigga marry one that will save money and dig water-wells with you :lawd:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Many Somali girls just want that comfortable lifestyle but they're not that rare @Duke of Bohol , I personally know some from Cardiff and Birmingham, their organisations have built shelters for the poor, orphanages, wells and even schools sxb. There are a few unicorns out there :mjlaugh:

Bohol

VIP
@RedStar Nah I just think they are not interested in helping Africans. If you tell them there is a free Gaza and Syria protest
they will be the first to be in the line of protesting screaming women for Syria in the streets of UK.

mjlaugh.jpg

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
That shit is cringe af! I don't mind them helping out people in Syria, but they have to put in the same efforts for Somalis or I'm not taking them seriously :kodaksmiley:

@RedStar Nah I just think they are not interested in helping Africans. If you tell them there is a free Gaza and Syria protest
they will be the first to be in the line of protesting screaming women for Syria in the streets of UK.

mjlaugh.jpg

Simply marry girl from hargeisa and she will build with you the wells but be honest and tell her from beginning that you wouldn't bring her to UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.