Benadiri Youtuber claims Somalia's Southern coast belongs to his people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Of course he ignores that his people were slave traders and traded enslaved Bantus between Zanzibar, Mogadishu, and the Middle East.

And he is lying that ethnic Somalis came down there. They lived there before his migrant ass.

Of course he ignores that his people were slave traders and traded enslaved Bantus between Zanzibar, Mogadishu, and the Middle East.

And he is lying that ethnic Somalis came down there. They lived there before his immigrant ass.
Ethnic Somalis get shit for enslaving bantus meanwhile it was mostly these people doing the enslaving and trading:kanyehmm:

Am I the only one who hates the look of Benadiris? I hate when people are so mixed that you can’t tell what their race is. Some Hispanics are like this too, a mix of mismatched features from different races. This is how globalists want future humans to look:jcoleno:

Ethnic Somalis get shit for enslaving bantus meanwhile it was mostly these people doing the enslaving and trading:kanyehmm:

Ironically, today's Benadiris are mostly sympathetic towards the pariah Bantu community.
:bell:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Am I the only one who hates the look of Benadiris? I hate when people are so mixed that you can’t tell what their race is. Some Hispanics are like this too, a mix of mismatched features from different races. This is how globalists want future humans to look:jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
WTF :faysalwtf:

He does have a Bantu paternal lineage (E-M2 sub-clade). :ftw9nwa:

And he is claiming Banu Hashim?? :dead:

Again proving my point that these scumbags were heavily involved with the Indian Ocean slave trade .

And he is saying that Somalis were savages before his ancestors came but he has a bantu slave as a grandpa:mjlaugh::stevej:
We are more purer than this mutt:ohhhdamn::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts