Benadir region district council allocations in 1952

When was Benadir more diverse pre-independence Somalia or now?

IMG-20200408-182809.jpg

Who gives a 2 sh!t of what it was in 1952, what matters is that today its Fully HAG and thats the reality.

So go focus on your gedo!

Demographics also changed and 1952 was an unfair election under colonialism where non HAGites might have been given higher representation than warranted by their population

Last edited:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Who gives a 2 sh!t of what it was in 1952, what matters is that today its Fully HAG and thats the reality.

So go focus on your gedo!

Do you as a Sacad have a region as large as Gedo which is equivalent to the size of Ireland? With natural resources and farms? You are at risk of being evicted from Baraawe and Marka. Raga iska celi. Besides Baraxley, which other degmos do you have? You're a laangaab bro. A laangaab I humiliated in the Kacaan and the civil war. Know your place.

Yesterday:

IMG_-q8btvq.jpg

This was your hero being our . You can't hide this L. Keep begging MJs, you'll always be their pet. History doesn't lie.

And this is today where we broke the arm of your most prominent politician in your"hometown" horrendously and we used one of yours again to do the job:

Screenshot_20200325-213147~2.png

And lastly, it was me and @nine who did you second in command dirty. We piss on his grave every time we go home as a good luck charm.

Your banana farms in Lower Shabelle will be taken back. Not because of my orders. Because Rahanweyn remembers the genocide you committed against them. You used to charge them for the water and you starved them to death. I'm neutral in this conflict, but HAG will be karbaashed and I'll enjoy the show, eating my popcorn. Karma is a they say. Let's see how you'll deal with this new reality in Somalia. And lastly, Xamar unaka leh. I built it. Therefore I own it. Sxb, the ruling class is back.

:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Do you as a Sacad have a region as large as Gedo which is equivalent to the size of Ireland? With natural resources and farms? You are at risk of being evicted from Baraawe and Marka. Raga iska celi. Besides Baraxley, which other degmos do you have? You're a laangaab bro. A laangaab I humiliated in the Kacaan and the civil war. Know your place.

Yesterday:

View attachment 104953

This was your hero being our . You can't hide this L. Keep begging MJs, you'll always be their pet. History doesn't lie.

And this is today where we broke the arm of your most prominent politician in your"hometown" horrendously and we used one of yours again to do the job:

View attachment 104955

And lastly, it was me and @nine who did you second in command dirty. We piss on his grave every time we go home as a good luck charm.

Your banana farms in Lower Shabelle will be taken back. Not because of my orders. Because Rahanweyn remembers the genocide you committed against them. You used to charge them for the water and you starved them to death. I'm neutral in this conflict, but HAG will be karbaashed and I'll enjoy the show, eating my popcorn. Karma is a they say. Let's see how you'll deal with this new reality in Somalia. And lastly, Xamar unaka leh. I built it. Therefore I own it. Sxb, the ruling class is back.

War haa isku yaacin, stop embarrassing yourself as a you always do and stick to Gedo waryaa!,......Hawiye Affairs and its Regions belongs to HAGs only.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
War haa isku yaacin, stop embarrassing yourself as a you always do and stick to Gedo waryaa!,......Hawiye Affairs and its Regions belongs to HAGs only.

I'm in Xamar enjoying the sights and women. Know your place MJ errand boy.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol not sure what agenda is being pushed but the purple "majority" cannot be counted as a majority as it's a mix of Raxanweyn, cadcad, Madow and others, they are all seperate clans. Sadexgeedi is originally Waceysle and so is Bandhabow.

Also, this may or may not be referring to the Banadir region which isn't just Xamar, but all the coastal territories from Cadale to Baraawe.

sincere adfays ...er I mean advice for @Adaawe be consistent

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MX faces/faced challenges against OG in JLand HG in Greater Mudug. Either accept Kablalax supremacy in JL to go focus on Mudug/Galgaduud or accept HAGite supremacy in GM to focus on JL

Lol not sure what agenda is being pushed but the purple "majority" cannot be counted as a majority as it's a mix of Raxanweyn, cadcad, Madow and others, they are all seperate clans. Sadexgeedi is originally Waceysle and so is Bandhabow.

Also, this may or may not be referring to the Banadir region which isn't just Xamar, but all the coastal territories from Cadale to Baraawe.
You are right it mentions from Cadale to Barawe, even though that list is not accurate. Because HAG are and was the majority from Cadale to Barawe.

Trending

Latest posts