Benaadir statehood status

XSM's biggest goal should be Benaadir statehood. Beesha dhexe get in
from of the 4.5 formula. He can bribe enough fugitive MPs from JSL to get to 40%. He should ve able to bully enough beesha shanaad and KG opponents of Ladtagareen can be persuaded as well. He should should hold up recognizing term extensions from JL/KG leaders until he can get Benaadir state

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
He’s already focused on Al Shabaab, he’s almost close to liberating Hiiran, I don’t see why he should change his Priorities especially after taking the exhausted world tour. Maybe in his 2nd half of his term.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He’s already focused on Al Shabaab, he’s almost close to liberating Hiiran, I don’t see why he should change his Priorities especially after taking the exhausted world tour. Maybe in his 2nd half of his term.
Yh for sure. He also wants to do things from a position of strength. Once Shabaab is defeated, the FMS have their elections in 2024, IMF debt relief, the FGS has a lot larger finances etc.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
XSM's biggest goal should be Benaadir statehood. Beesha dhexe get in
from of the 4.5 formula. He can bribe enough fugitive MPs from JSL to get to 40%. He should ve able to bully enough beesha shanaad and KG opponents of Ladtagareen can be persuaded as well. He should should hold up recognizing term extensions from JL/KG leaders until he can get Benaadir state
Let’s be honest it’s Xalane that he has to convince. Focus should be making Banadir independent of FGS and end 4.5, have elections to elect its own representation and President. The rest will work itself out

Let’s be honest it’s Xalane that he has to convince. Focus should be making Banadir independent of FGS and end 4.5, have elections to elect its own representation and President. The rest will work itself out

Your wrong Xalane don't care about internal Somali politics. They would actually support Benedir state with lower shebelle to please HAG since they are based in Mogadishu. All that has to be done is just declare Benedir State. When Puntland/Somaliland were created did they seek permission from the Somali people? Our issue has nothing to do with the Somali people, it is an issue for the people of Mogadishu and lower Shebelle. Remember people our destiny is in our own hands not others.

Banshabelle state should happen but if this isn't possible then as a plan B let Banadir join Hiirshabelle

Banshabelle idea can create tensions with KG. Maintaing KG as it is i.e. beesha dhexe and the Somalia Italiana president are kinakets choosing between rival figurehrad governors in Baydgabo with most KG power concentrated in Lower Shabeele

The best way to defeat terrorism is to institutionalize political fairness for beesha dhexe for beeshe dhexe i.e. Benaadir statehood, another 15 or so senate seats for them, leave HS to reer Beledweyne, and Benaadir rotated with reer Boondheere etc.

The Italians estimated beesha dhexe made up about 40% of Somalia Italiana politics

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If he Qoslaaye addresses reconciliation and political empowerment issues for bresha dhexe only JL/PL will be the only places with shabaabist/ISIS but that is beyond Qoslaaye's control and Deni/Madoobe can easily address their terrorist threats as well be reconciling/empowering their communities so XSM/Deni/Madoobe all 3 have the power to beat their biggest enemies

Benaadir statehood doesnt need approval from foreign mercenaries ATMIS

Qoslaaye shouldnt even need legitimacy from communities outside of HS/GM/Benaadir

XSM can buy/trade/bully his way with enough votes from JSL fugitive MPs, KG opponents of Lafyagareen, and minorities

Your wrong Xalane don't care about internal Somali politics. They would actually support Benedir state with lower shebelle to please HAG since they are based in Mogadishu. All that has to be done is just declare Benedir State. When Puntland/Somaliland were created did they seek permission from the Somali people? Our issue has nothing to do with the Somali people, it is an issue for the people of Mogadishu and lower Shebelle. Remember people our destiny is in our own hands not others.

I agree. Not only that but Benaadir is the only tax payer.

Even if Qoslaaye cant get enough votes from parliament he has other tools. He can only be overthrown by 2/3 majority i.e. he can do whatever he and beesha dhexe want as long as he and beesha dhexe can get 1/3 of parliament 20% for beesha dhexe and 10% can come from JSL fugitive MPs who are for sale