Benaadir State with or without the capital city? VOTE

Would you support Benaadir State

• Total voters
You want others to call Xamar home but they will show you the door when you step into their towns :bell: the curse of Somalinimo.
War its called patriotism im willing to bet on Soomaalinimo. I rather live with Soomaali who dislikes me than be here paying taxes to a country that will never see me as a citizen, . And tiny Qatar and filty Gulf Arabs dictating what a noble Somali can do. :mahubowtf:

War yaa ilahay yaqaan ... every puntlander is telling you the same thing..

We dont care what u do what xamar... we are good, we don't care whether u support puntland independence movement or not...

We dont care what u do in your home state we dont care about what you do in your life or what kind of political gains u want.. we dont care whether u fantasise about xamar dictate garowe or not... we like how we are and we would like u to be in a better place tomorrow but for now ..Sodd of with your misplaced priorities and your crocodile tears..

Aslong as xamar is the capital it will not be a federal state. :manny:

Your people will pay homage to puntland aslong as we are in 1 nation..

It is what it is

War yaa ilahay yaqaan ... every puntlander is telling you the same thing..

We dont care what u do what xamar... we are good, we don't care whether u support puntland independence movement or not.

We dont care what u do in your home state we dont care about what you do in your life or what kind of political gains u want.. we dont care whether u fantasise about xamar dictate garowe or not... we like how we are and we would like u to be in a better place tomorrow but for now ..Sodd of with your misplaced priorities and your crocodile tears..

Aslong as xamar is the capital it will not be a federal state. :manny:

Your people will pay homage to puntland aslong as we are in 1 nation..

It is what it is
My way or the highway typical, Somalis being Somalis. Well hope time brings change to your heart.

Trending

Latest posts