Ben Shapiro destroys SJW

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm convinced this guy hires these people at this point. How on God's Earth does a man find these types of people constantly in their conferences, saying the same kind of retarded ass shit? I ain't buying this shit man.

I'm convinced this guy hires these people at this point. How on God's Earth does a man find these types of people constantly in their conferences, saying the same kind of retarded ass shit? I ain't buying this shit man.

Are you also surprised that the women's walk rally hasn't stopped any rape?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Are you also surprised that the women's walk rally hasn't stopped any rape?
Nope. But from what I remember, that wasn't the purpose. The purpose was to stop judging women as people who deserve to be sexually assaulted based on what they wear. I agree with that message. Holla at a woman, or don't. Don't sexually assault her.

Nope. But from what I remember, that wasn't the purpose. The purpose was to stop judging women as people who deserve to be sexually assaulted based on what they wear. I agree with that message. Holla at a woman, or don't. Don't sexually assault her.

Where is the stat that says 1 in 4 women will be sexually assaulted? You are the one that needs to convince me women get attacked like its a normal. So try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts