Belgians singing "Cutting of hands, the Congo is ours....collecting diamonds, the Congo is ours."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Jokes on them they're getting over run by Congolese people.
First their welfare
Then their women
And finally their hands. We'll see what happens to those pigskins.:lolbron:

Where are the niggas here that felt sorry for white europe being blacked? and you don't think god has a sense of justice. These same niggas don't feel sorry for conquering native american lands.

:bell:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Where are the niggas here that felt sorry for white europe being blacked? and you don't think god has a sense of justice. These same niggas don't feel sorry for conquering native american lands.

Nobody really gives a f*ck about anyone but their people. When they do wrong, it's just a part of the game, there are winners and loser. When they are wronged, it's "THESE FUCKING PRICKS ARE RUINING OUR COUNTRY. f*ck THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

Nobody really gives a f*ck about anyone but their people. When they do wrong, it's just a part of the game, there are winners and loser. When they are wronged, it's "THESE FUCKING PRICKS ARE RUINING OUR COUNTRY. f*ck THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!"
Chill bro!! muslims will conquered rome in the end times as prophesised, and that's what scares them. they could enslave all but not the muslims. They will get what's theirs soon. If they couldn't take afghanis in their own country imagine what they will do to them in germany.

:lolbron:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Chill bro!! muslims will conquered rome in the end times as prophesised, and that's what scares them. they could enslave all but not the muslims. They will get what's theirs soon. If they couldn't take afghanis in their own country imagine what they will do to them in germany.

:lolbron:
I'm a very skeptical man. When I see it, I'll accept it. As fucked up as that sounds.

Judge people on their individual merit. If people treated you by the average of your group your life would be miserable.

Apollo

VIP
Africans ARE racist,they talk about kicking out foreigners in east africa everyday,this includes indians,arabs and SOMALIS

Holy shit:

Dg3U0VaVAAAizFg.jpg

This guy leads a major South African party. :dead:

Apollo

VIP
Not only s africa,bostwana,namibia are always deporting foreigners,they are extremely racist

Southern Bantus make fun of the Khoisan and are proud they took over their land. They see them as subhumans that God ordained to be replaced.

Congolese Bantus are also racist towards the pygmies and enslave them.

Those groups are also racist as well. We should pour all that money into our own cities and they will become developed.
Doesnt matter the picture that bantus are always the victimes is bullshit,even if those groups were not racist they eould still be treated the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending