Belgian immigration dep thinks Somali embassy in Brussels gave Somali passports to non Somalis (1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
they sold the Somali passports to non Somalis(Tanzania) to apply for asylum Somali passport in possession, they claim to be Somali, and apply for asylum.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Many people who suffer allot in their country have come to west and seek for asylum, as you guys want to get better live. They also want live. Although false information is not right, but still you can tell lie "hadeey nafsadada kubaxsaneyso". As long they not doing crime, its fine. Let them get free housing, education and health.

But I disagree using Somali passport for non Somalis. I will never accept. That is our identity.
They can claim Somali in another way, I don't care.

Many people who suffer allot in their country have come to west and seek for asylum, as you guys want to get better live. They also want live. Although false information is not right, but still you can tell lie "hadeey nafsadada kubaxsaneyso". As long they not doing crime, its fine. Let them get free housing, education and health.

But I disagree using Somali passport for non Somalis. I will never accept. That is our identity.
They can claim Somali in another way, I don't care.

But when they raped Norwegian man or woman, people will say Somali who did it.

Last edited:
Somalia's passport is a joke, even the new digital one.

One of my cousins works for the passport office in Gaalkacyo and gave me a real one for free. I wasn't even born in Somalia.

It is not joke and you are entitled to carry/ have Somali passport if your dad is Somali ethnic. My point here to show these ugly corrupted diplomats and they should bring to court.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
But when they raped Norwegian man or woman, people will say Somali who did it.
If that is the case. We need to do strike against this issue. We will never accept such a thing. They gave us a bad name then.

I thought the guy who killed the teenage girl he was an Orom too, but he claimed that he is Somali national.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts