Being employed and rejecting FGM no longer a RESPONSIBILITY of CITIZENSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://globalnews.ca/news/3618137/canadian-citizenship-study-guide/

OTTAWA – Respecting treaties with Indigenous Peoples, paying taxes and filling out the census are listed as mandatory obligations of Canadian citizenship in a draft version of a new study guide for the citizenship exam.

The working copy obtained by The Canadian Press suggests the federal government has completely overhauled the book used by prospective Canadians to prepare for the test.

The current “Discover Canada” guide dates back to 2011 when the previous Conservative government did its own overhaul designed to provide more information on Canadian values and history.

Some of the Conservatives’ insertions attracted controversy, including a warning that certain “barbaric cultural practices,” such as honour killings and female genital mutilation, are crimes in Canada.

In the draft version, the reference to barbaric cultural practices is gone, as is the inclusion of getting a job as one of the responsibilities of citizenship.

This is Ahmed Hussen's ministry.

At least he dedicated a lot on LGBTQ rights

--------

The new version also documents the evolution of the rights of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender groups, as well as other sexual minorities.

as is the inclusion of getting a job as one of the responsibilities of citizenship.
Elaborate on this, was it a previous requirement to get a job in order to become canadian citizenship?

Time for us both to donate to the Conservatives.
Screenshot_20170724-001753.jpg

@Steamdevolopment

Much ado about nothing :axvmm9o:

The omission of FGM in the draft guide doesn't mean shit because it's already illegal in Canada.

I'm all for replacing Harper's legacy.
Trudeau is practically unstoppable with a good economy and high poll ratings

Notice @Prince Abubu choice of words:

He "claims" to have bogus Arab ancestry but crushingly found out his and the majority of other Somalis fake identities could be something out of a Disney movie.

But I am the one "begging" for something that I have. Without it, I would not exist on this Earth. With or without your bogus "claim", you'd still be here.

You have the personality of a skinny born or lived in an Arab country. Are you an ex Gulfie? You are hardcore on the Arab bootyclapping but in a subtle way. Almost all bootyclappers have a direct connection to them.

:mjlol:

Canada added 400k jobs the past year alone and BoC hiked the interest rate because of the gradual improvement of the economy

Status
Not open for further replies.