Being a bachelor is the best life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi billahi i fucked 3 cadaan hoes this month its nothing to smash these hoes you niggas are simps thats why your crying about these Females on every thread. Omg our girls are chasing Madows omg they are such hoes omg grow some balls waryaada i been violating ajnabi girls for years get some hoes for yourself no ones gonna help you get your dick sucked im telling you guys sincere advice i dont wanna see another thread about these Females

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Wallahi billahi i fucked 3 cadaan hoes this month its nothing to smash these hoes you niggas are simps thats why your crying about these Females on every thread. Omg our girls are chasing Madows omg they are such hoes omg grow some balls waryaada i been violating ajnabi girls for years get some hoes for yourself no ones gonna help you get your dick sucked im telling you guys sincere advice i dont wanna see another thread about these Females
I think most of us are fed up with your random fake stories.

What kinda nonsense is this:gucciwhat:

We need you to start recording yourself picking up chicks in the street. It would be educational and helpful for us. You cant just say do something we are not capable of and not show the way.
Haha how hard isit to draw girls bro. we live in the UK go to partys talk to girls there, go clubbing talk to girls there just allow all the halimo chasing and halimo bashing moretime their smashing ajnabis living there best life while you mans are wanking off dreaming to be with them :mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
We gone keep dicking them down and passing them off broski East to northweezy . These grown ass virgins should download tinder or something there done outhere:mjlol:

Grown ass niggaz still bashing to Alexis Texas, mandem wil finish a whole pot of vaseline in one night looooool

Macalin Sanbuur guiding the youth. Do you have any issues with his teachings walaal?
giphy.gif

Guiding the youth on how to catch std's, becoming a bunch of uneducated malewhores laying on the streets begging for a quid.
Fix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending