Beggars on the Overground line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
What's with the amount of people begging on the Overground lines? I never really used to use it until I heard you can travel cheaper via alternate routes to avoid passing through Central London.

Today, one came on and I don't really give money to them when they come on but this time it was a Somali guy so I kinda had to.
:francis:
This never happens on the other lines. They always seem to come on the Overground. It happens almost every time I use the line, it doesn't matter what time it is.

They look so filthy that I can’t help but to spill all of my change into their dirty hands. One wonders if they roll around in mud before they start spoiling people’s commutes. :susp:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm strongly against beggars in the UK. Unless you're mentally ill, you have no reason to be homeless and poor in a welfare state. We pay taxes to help them but they choose to spend it on drugs that keep them where they are. Not my problem

the f*ck.. ppl cross oceans hop borders to try to come to u.k for a better life and on top spend shit load of money and there's some that made it and beg the hell like it's khasaro they're better back to their own country this horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending