Before I "Go Go" Again @Dr Osman

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN why dont you support #NabadIyoNolol2020???

Get with it or get left behind.

I simply don't see any changes sis on the ground, it looks no different to 2009 in terms of security. Bombs are going off, NISA is useless and never foils any attack not sure why they call themselves 'intelligence'. Our SNA shoot at each other not the enemy. Our people are still poor as hell. Xalane colony, Turkish colony and bases, and Amisom all over the place in the city just reminds me this isn't a capital city where I can live, it looks like a damn military show down between local powers with regional support.

I am anti Nabad iyo Nolol sis. I prefer the Abdillahi Yusuf method, 'graze' the place, kill, genocide, re'start again, never do things the diplomatic way with these savages, they just extend the status quo and the nation loses more time to reach it's next stage of progression.

PS - I love that 'stay mad' quote, I use it now. I must give credit where the inspiration was sourced. That's Majerten honesty, no other clan operates like this on the SPOT.

I simply don't see any changes sis on the ground, it looks no different to 2009 in terms of security. Bombs are going off, NISA is useless and never foils any attack not sure why they call themselves 'intelligence'. Our SNA shoot at each other not the enemy. Our people are still poor as hell. Xalane colony, Turkish colony and bases, and Amisom all over the place in the city just reminds me this isn't a capital city where I can live, it looks like a damn military show down between local powers with regional support.

I am anti Nabad iyo Nolol sis. I prefer the Abdillahi Yusuf method, 'graze' the place, kill, genocide, re'start again, never do things the diplomatic way with these savages, they just extend the status quo and the nation loses more time to reach it's next stage of progression.

PS - I love that 'stay mad' quote, I use it now. I must give credit where the inspiration was sourced. That's Majerten honesty, no other clan operates like this on the SPOT.
Aboowe, is that an honest analysis or a Somalispot (could be gaalos) infuenced delusional take?

Seems very biased to me.

loooool okay thanks walaal start adding #StayMad at the end of the posts for me.

Anyway, #NabadIyoNolol2020 get with it or get left behind, Amirite king @angelplan ??

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What has changed since abdillahi yusuf resigned on the ground? Yes the diaspora have returned and investing into real estate. They are not creating jobs sister. This type of investment they are seeking to make money from mogadishu land price growth. The average mogadishu person is still poor as hell. He isnt educated at all. Their healthcare standard is absent. Sewages and drainages dont exist. Development wise nothing has changed. Security wise nothing has changed. Political wise nothing has changed our instituitions are 4.5 joke. There is no constitution or courts. What proof do you want nabad and noolal achieved nothing on the ground. It was a wasted 4 years again.

What has changed since abdillahi yusuf resigned on the ground? Yes the diaspora have returned and investing into real estate. They are not creating jobs sister. This type of investment they are seeking to make money from mogadishu land price growth. The average mogadishu person is still poor as hell. He isnt educated at all. Their healthcare standard is absent. Sewages and drainages dont exist. Development wise nothing has changed. Security wise nothing has changed. Political wise nothing has changed our instituitions are 4.5 joke. There is no constitution or courts. What proof do you want nabad and noolal achieved nothing on the ground. It was a wasted 4 years again.
:abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

You’re lying again.

I have family in Xamar. Most of the closest ones are Darood btw.

out of everything you said the sewage problem is the true bit (even though it’s the best in all of Somaliweyn). You’re right though some parts still have that issue even though it’s the biggest Somali city with a pop of 3 million.

come with some better stories.

Regardless, it’s #NabadIyoNolol2020

Discuss it with your mother then get back to me if you’re really part of Hiirey Qaasims fam lool.

Trending

Latest posts