Before and after Abaarso school students, Somaliland region

Bohol

VIP
Don't they realize you don't have to throw away the hijab to fit in when you get to USA? even Ilhan Omar wears her hijab.:pachah1:

82354863_2627427450645897_5599470574578434048_o.jpg

Bohol just wanted an excuse to post her picture. Is she with a wadani politician.
And are you secretly boasting she is from your clan.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol just wanted an excuse to post her picture. Is she with a wadani politician.
And are you secretly boasting she is from your clan.

Do you just post what comes into your mind randomly horta? I have no idea what community her or the politician belong to and couldn't care less.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Do you just post what comes into your mind randomly horta? I have no idea what community her or the politician belong to and couldn't care less.
These Abaarso folks would never survive in the south, they must bribe Jeegaanta alot to keep Coldoon in prison.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't they realize you don't have to throw away the hijab to fit in when you get to USA? even Ilhan Omar wears her hijab.:pachah1:

Smart girl bay tahay, just like me weeye a pure nihilist at heart but doesn't realize it. She adapts to where she lives to satisfy the ppl morals so she can survive and achieve her goals. I do exactly the same thing adapting to westerners and somalis but always knowing my goal out of it, she seems to be impartial and has a goal of 'growth' and seeking 'cilm'. She should be encouraged not discouraged as she following scientific laws of DARWINISM. If u go around arguing with ppl over a stupid scarf or beard or god or good n bad, u r actually feeding them their desire to stop you from growing and be held back to 'die'. Some ppl have undecided morals or they let nature decide it and they adapt, or they wait and learn about it so they already comfortable inside about themseles, now they just have to survive and set goals cuz what matters to them is success which means survival not morals

Smart girl bay tahay, just like me weeye a pure nihilist at heart but doesn't realize it. She adapts to where she lives to satisfy the ppl morals so she can survive and achieve her goals. I do exactly the same thing adapting to westerners and somalis but always knowing my goal out of it, she seems to be impartial and has a goal of 'growth' and seeking 'cilm'. She should be encouraged not discouraged as she following scientific laws of DARWINISM. If u go around arguing with ppl over a stupid scarf or beard or god or good n bad, u r actually feeding them their desire to stop you from growing and be held back to 'die'. Some ppl have undecided morals or they let nature decide it and they adapt, or they wait and learn about it so they already comfortable inside about themseles, now they just have to survive and set goals cuz what matters to them is success which means survival not morals

Your not a nihilist waryaa
Muslim baad tahay caadi iska dhig

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Iam afraid that she also threw away her virginity. Staying virgin is sign of backwardism according to Abaarso:meleshame:

I wished i was the one who took away her virginity tho:ahh: