Beesha Xeraale threaten to make own mamuul say no Galmudug due to SSC

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
:farmajoyaab: waryaa you should be focusing on ogaden gumeysi on your unarmed people in DDSI instead of Galmudug and also why the fock is marehan waiting on a langaab dir to leave Galmudug when you boo.ons can leave Galmudug today.
MX won’t leave Galmudug because there is no benefit to it, we retain VP and key Ministerial offices in a state we aren’t the outstanding majority in, these Dir on the other hand are on Facebook for buuq iyo baalayo. When I’m traveling on the road from caabudwaaq to bangeele and I see the 7 jingaad tuulo they live in south of the city where the dir who work as garbage men and women they line up and sing for me kkk while I’m passing through, :).

Dir live in Xeerale because it’s equal distance between Balanbale and Caabudwaaq, they use to come with Quran books and teach mx kids the Quran and in return we let a couple of them bring their camels to graze and we told them let them build their hamlet there.

This is something you rarely see in Somali peninsula, another clan giving another clan allowance to settle on their land.

If their forefathers saw them acting up like this, they would’ve kissed the ring of the ugaas and apologized for their kids actions, we gave them home to live, job to work, and land to graze.

indeed Marexaan are a merciful clan under the mercy of Allah.

As per your earlier comment starwarz, Ogaden have yet to put a single stone on Marexaan and yet we traded 20 Ogaden soldier lives for 2 teknikos that were running rampant during early civil war era and on hg bodies during mudug wars.
Look at this hysterical muse gumcadale guyon Facebook, poor guy must have a different clan as reer abti because it seems none of the other “pure” Ogaden thought it was a good trade. If we could trade 10 Ogaden lives for 1 technical rusted or new I’d say it’s a bargain. If a single life costs around 1 million dollars specially if it’s a young man who is in his physical prime for at the best 50 thousand dollar tekniko with brand new everything. You’re not even getting a quarter back.

damn this is a long response