Beesha Madowweyne are an important asset for a future Somali state.

fyi I am not a racist person. I've made plenty of posts where I defended and showed support for Beesha Madowweyne. This thread is a random thought I had today so it's probably a shitpost

This site is full of users who have a fear in Beesha Madowweyne replacing Somali ethnic group in the future, there's plenty of threads talking about relocating them back to their ancestral but we all know that's never going to happen.

I personally think Madowweyne aren't a problem and could help us preserving our Somalinimo, if we somehow end up becoming a prosperous state we could give them an autonomous region and send all the African immigrants coming to Somalia. They won't feel out of place and could easily integrate with the locals.

Again this is a low quality thread so don't post some overcomplicated intellectual crap, we are far from a developed nation and i doubt it would happen in our generation
:whoa:

iu

They have all this.

psyche

To each their own
Interesting perspective but it has three major flaws

1. Once entering the country people are allowed to move cross state. So who is stopping the immigrants from moving to the ethnically Somali states.

2. Somalia is in no shape or form close to being a prosperous country, so it doesn't really make much sense to illustrate an unlikely scenerio as a if it coming.

3.in order to make this de facto non-somali state the government will need to slice up some clan's land and I'm pretty sure we all know what that will mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sxb, the Prophet (ο·Ί) said:
If the son of Adam had a valley full of gold, he would want to have two valleys

it is naive of you to believe Madowweyne will be content with living in an autonomous region excluded from the rest of Somalia

People here are so weird with their racism. Madowweyne waa dad masaakin. I got to meet many of them and from my perspective, there good hearted religious people.

Madowweyn speak Somali and share the same culture as us! There no different from Ethnic Somalis and honestly, if a good hearted religious Madowweyne wanted my daughters hand in marriage, I would accept it because he’s Muslim and Somali.

They came to Somalia as slaves to Somali owners, most of them don’t even know their cultural roots so why should they be deported from a land they assimilated in and been for 100s of years?

Macalin M

Out here

1. Once entering the country people are allowed to move cross state. So who is stopping the immigrants from moving to the ethnically Somali states.

2. Somalia is in no shape or form close to being a prosperous country, so it doesn't really make much sense to illustrate an unlikely scenerio as a if it coming.

3.in order to make this de facto non-somali state the government will need to slice up some clan's land and I'm pretty sure we all know what that will mean.

Also to add to this, who’s going to give up land for Beesha Madowweyne. Not being racist but Somalis don’t even give up land for other Somalia. Are they meant to give up land for .5’s they look down on?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Also to add to this, who’s going to give up land for Beesha Madowweyne. Not being racist but Somalis don’t even give up land for other Somalia. Are they meant to give up land for .5’s they look down on?

It's going to get even lower then bantu for some clans. @Crow Some ungoverned areas are going to come under treaties managed by 'wasarada duurjoogta'. Now everywhere in Somalia is governed, some are proper states, some custodian like hamar, the naked ones are apart of the wild-life, It might sound cruel lakin it's effective because they live no different to the animals with no administration. Its how they managed natives in america

1. Yes but people usually move to places where they won't get ostracized or discriminated. Similar how Somalis moved from Western European countries to UK en mass in early 2000s

2. I said this is a low quality thread and you shouldn't take it seriously.

3. I don't know clan demographics in South Somalia but don't the Madow have permanent settlements? is the whole place densely populated?

In all seriousness, the fear of these folks on this forum never cease to amaze me. It aint their fault the retarded farodheers are still killing themselves over water wells in 2020.
Every few months we get a thread about relocating Madowweyne back to Tanzania. The same folks posting on that thread commented on the previous one with the same response.
:mjlol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The continent is almost 90% Bantu so we might as well embrace them before we end up isolated.

We can't rely on Arabs to always be there to trade with us as they've demonstrated multiple times in the past.

Africa is a great source of resources, manpower and money and accessing it means sucking it up and hiding our xenophobia.

The most xenophobic countries out there like Japan and Scandanavian countries are somehow able to represent themselves as tolerant and because of that are able to funnel billions of dollars from these African countries.

Let's for once be strategic and keep our racism to ourselves like most civilized people do.

If you're terrified that your qt is going to be taken away by a 300 pound Bantu then you shouldn't be able to procreate in that case.

psyche

To each their own
1. Yes but people usually move to places where they won't get ostracized or discriminated. Similar how Somalis moved from Western European countries to UK en mass in early 2000s

2. I said this is a low quality thread and you shouldn't take it seriously.

3. I don't know clan demographics in South Somalia but don't the Madow have permanent settlements? is the whole place densely populated?

1. Do you honestly think that the foreigners will tolerate being discriminated against? I honestly think that they would head down a path similar to the apartheid and the civil Rights movement.

2. My bad, seems like I got to into it.

3. Yeah they do have land, but I'm not sure if it enough

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We can't get rid of them now. We might aswell welcome them and absorb them into the family. On one condition. They must claim sub clans of our clans and forever defend our identity as if it were their own.

The thing most somalis fear and most prideful groups is being threatened by others who don't share their culture. Their looks don't matter, some other clans already absorbed bantu and they claim the clans and love the nation. That's not the issue. But if they don't respect the land and it's natives and starty claiming shit then they will be dealt with and i'm afraid of a rwanda type situation.

They are very friendly and are just sad about their treatment. I'm as nationalistic and right wing as i can be, but they are somalis now and we must help them blend in better. If it comes down to it then i would prefer we force them to marry somalis for 3 generations straight so they look more like the locals and are not discriminated against. Also they must claim our qabils and live as our ppl do.

Again. The issue is not their race, but the threat of cultural conflict later on. If you want to live with locals then mix with them and respect the laws and culture. If not then you will stand out and will inevitably be hated.

This is just one scenario, but if they accept to take reparations and land somwhere then that would be even better for them.
:fittytousand:

We can't get rid of them now. We might aswell welcome them and absorb them into the family. On one condition. They must claim sub clans of our clans and forever defend our identity as if it were their own.

The thing most somalis fear and most prideful groups is being threatened by others who don't share their culture. Their looks don't matter, some other clans already absorbed bantu and they claim the clans and love the nation. That's not the issue. But if they don't respect the land and it's natives and starty claiming shit then they will be dealt with and i'm afraid of a rwanda type situation.

They are very friendly and are just sad about their treatment. I'm as nationalistic and right wing as i can be, but they are somalis now and we must help them blend in better. If it comes down to it then i would prefer we force them to marry somalis for 3 generations straight so they look more like the locals and are not discriminated against. Also they must claim our qabils and live as our ppl do.

Again. The issue is not their race, but the threat of cultural conflict later on. If you want to live with locals then mix with them and respect the laws and culture. If not then you will stand out and will inevitably be hated.

This is just one scenario, but if they accept to take reparations and land somwhere then that would be even better for them.
:fittytousand:
I think there’s nothing wrong with marrying Bantu people, but it won’t be an easy feat to absorb all of them without changing a significant portion of Somali society and phenotype. This also goes for intermarrying with a million Arabs or any other ethnic group.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think there’s nothing wrong with marrying Bantu people, but it won’t be an easy feat to absorb all of them without changing a significant portion of Somali society and phenotype. This also goes for intermarrying with a million Arabs or any other ethnic group.
The look doesn't matter. We have some somalis that have mixed with bantu before and look bantu. The main thing is they claim our tribes and would never betray it, as it is their identity and tribe now.

This is a topic to discuss later, but we as a ppl will learn to solve our differences the right way. Lets not kid ourselves. The Madowweyne want nothing but to be welcomed, so they will be affected through generations of mixing aswell.