Beesha Gedo conference successfully ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20190105-WA0012.jpg

https://www.caasimada.net/sawiro-sh...ameynaya-mustaqbalka-siyaasadeed-ee-jubaland/

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Its in Aug this year. I dont know if he will run but I support Abdiweli sheikh Ahmed . He would propel Jubbaland further than all regional states in Somalia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kind of a down grade don’t you think after serving as PM Abdiweli is a strong proud candidate i dont think regional president gets his attention

Nice shiir from Belaha qoxotiga laga soo erye Galgaduud.

I think Marexan should make Cabas their candidate.He is good apart from the fact that biya kulul buu kuqabeysta.

Shaolin23

Nice shiir from Belaha qoxotiga laga soo erye Galgaduud.

I think Marexan should make Cabas their candidate.He is good apart from the fact that biya kulul buu kuqabeysta.
Cabaas Talxe the Caghdeer exterminator really?:what1:

Shaolin23

Yes Col Cabas did Kill alot of Cawliyahan and that is the reason reer Galgaduud today reside in Bardheere.

But the only downside was his actions culmnated in MSB dying in Nigeria.
Not from Cawlyahan Jaale Daarood:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Shaolin when will the child soilders on Deqan celis finish their trainning? Is it when they turn 18?
All just turned 18 January 1st they’ve been training for 5 years since 13 they are mostly agoon they’ve all been brainwashed and told their fathers and uncles were murdered by Cagdheer and Kikuyu in Kismaayo they are very blood thirsty :lolbron:

All just turned 18 January 1st they’ve been training for 5 years since 13 they are mostly agoon they’ve all been brainwashed and told their fathers and uncles were murdered by Cagdheer and Kikuyu in Kismaayo they are very blood thirsty :lolbron:
Bruv are you sure they are not agoonta galgaduud lagaso qixiyey.
We will welcome them with open arms masakinta are endangered species.

The maxamed subeers in Gedo shouldn't stand for this. not all reer gedo are anti madoobe.

only the marehans in Gedo are.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Kind of a down grade don’t you think after serving as PM Abdiweli is a strong proud candidate i dont think regional president gets his attention

Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed becoming president of Jubaland would be a huge improvement on Madoobe. If you want your federal state to continue to stabilize and develop stay away from anyone who was a militant in the past. What Jubaland needs is someone who is diplomatic and is able to balance the various demands of different groups. Abdiweli is a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending