Beesha barakeysan does it again(Swedish elections).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mashallah. Even cadaans are looking to us for leadership. It's in our DNA and it's time other Somalis accepted that.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
If all Somalis accepted the leadership of the chosen beel, Somalia would not today be a failed state. Only beesha can provide the necessary leadership to drag Somalia out of the quagmire it finds itself in. If only Somalis could shed the cuqdad they hold towards beesha and accept this fact.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
If all Somalis accepted the leadership of the chosen beel, Somalia would not today be a failed state. Only beesha can provide the necessary leadership to drag Somalia out of the quagmire it finds itself in. If only Somalis could shed the cuqdad they hold towards beesha and accept this fact.
Nothing but the honest truth right here :damedamn:

Unfortunately they rather the nation remain a shithole then to acknowledge it.:meleshame:

Just like Rwanda, we would move forward and achieve greatness.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Political excellence is one of our traits.
Her great efforts need to be applauded.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, I want to see more Somalis in high positions not just in politics but also in medicine, law, technology etc :)

Mashallah, I want to see more Somalis in high positions not just in politics but also in medicine, law, technology etc :)
We already have one in law that is Abdulqawi Yusuf, which is currently taking the US to court. https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/new...rsus-us-battle-to-hit-uns-top-court-in-august

IMG_2048.JPG

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Leila Ali Elmi is a 30-year-old Somali woman from a suburb in Gothenburg, Sweden. She will be the first Somali female in the Swedish parliament and her party is Miljöpartiet(Green party).

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/sverige/doldis-kryssas-in-för-mp-i-riksdagen-1.8260344

First, it was North America but now we are taking over Europe, when they say MS are made for politics they didnt lie:gunsmiley::eating:
I voted for this girl, a very nice and humble reer mahad girl, she is well know in gothenburg among fellow geel-jires

I agree MJs are good at politics, but other somalis would rather have non somalis rule over them than let another clan rule. Waa xaasid, thats why i wouldnt mind if puntland where its own country, but that will not happen(just look at somaliland as an exemple). But i also think if we were in the same place as somaliland, seeking recognition, im sure we could pull it off, we are more politically savy than our neighbours in the west.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I agree MJs are good at politics, but other somalis would rather have non somalis rule over them than let another clan rule. Waa xaasid, thats why i wouldnt mind if puntland where its own country, but that will not happen(just look at somaliland as an exemple). But i also think if we were in the same place as somaliland, seeking recognition, im sure we could pull it off, we are more politically savy than our neighbours in the west.

The reasons Somaliland is not recognized is pretty compelling though and would apply to any clan. We already have 2 Somali countries due to colonialism no need for a third which willingly gave up its independence in the first place.

I think a better analogy would be you if you guys had been in Somaliland's position where you could have chosen to join the union or not you wouldn't have given up your independence and been so quick to unite with the other Somalis for naive reasons such as Somalinimo.

I think if both Puntland and Somaliland go for secession balkanization will happen since thats more than half of Somalia, but PL and SL would have to agree on a border. Nothing wrong with going different ways, remember we achieved greatness when we wasnt forced into union.

The reasons Somaliland is not recognized is pretty compelling though and would apply to any clan. We already have 2 Somali countries due to colonialism no need for a third which willingly gave up its independence in the first place.

I think a better analogy would be you if you guys had been in Somaliland's position where you could have chosen to join the union or not you wouldn't have given up your independence and been so quick to unite with the other Somalis for naive reasons such as Somalinimo.
Circa 1930 after Italy annexed both Hobyo and mj sultanate we were incorporated into Italian Somaliland, and you're right if only we stayed separate from the rest of the south we might have left Somalia now.

During that time the italians did build up Mogadishu and southern Somalia nicely which they didnt in the northeast after they and the british bombed us, we were just unlucky compared to Mogadishu and Hargiesa.

Circa 1930 after Italy annexed both Hobyo and mj sultanate we were incorporated into Italian Somaliland, and you're right if only we stayed separate from the rest of the south we might have left Somalia now.

During that time the italians did build up Mogadishu and southern Somalia nicely which they didnt in the northeast after they and the british bombed us, we were just unlucky compared to Mogadishu and Hargiesa.
The brits and italians fought over Mogadishu. For the same reason they fought over other ancient cities. It's because there was already an economy snd money to be made from Xamar. Very simple. There was nothing in the rest of Somalia because the rest was seeped in baadiyonimo, Qabilism and illiteracy.

With regards to politics, you all seem to still be obsessed about qabilism when the majority of Somalis are trying to leave it behind. Including these people whose achievements you are claiming. Qabilism never worked, neither for you, nor for anyone else.

Look up the list of Somali Presidents, look at each of the ones who achieved a peaceful transition of power, which qabil are they?

The brits and italians fought over Mogadishu. For the same reason they fought over other ancient cities. It's because there was already an economy snd money to be made from Xamar. Very simple. There was nothing in the rest of Somalia because the rest was seeped in baadiyonimo, Qabilism and illiteracy.

With regards to politics, you all seem to still be obsessed about qabilism when the majority of Somalis are trying to leave it behind. Including these people whose achievements you are claiming. Qabilism never worked, neither for you, nor for anyone else.

Look up the list of Somali Presidents, look at each of the ones who achieved a peaceful transition of power, which qabil are they?
Somalia is a failed project, we all believed in unity 1960s and it died 1991 that is why Somalis are still stuck in a loophole.
IMG_2051.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending