Beesh Gedo have forever lost Jubaland, as Ahmed Madobe succesfully entrenches in Jubaland

50 ergo oo ay ka mid yihiin Gud. Gobol, Senatoro iyo xildhibaano Kenyan ah oo ku wajahan Kismaayo

A93BCCAF-D099-4ED8-A7F6-39D8F889269B.jpeg

https://muqdisho.online/fifty-deleg...-nothern-kenya-to-attend-madobe-inauguration/

This envoy comes after all the Somalia Heaveyweight politicians arrived in Kismaayo for the crowning of ahmed madobe for the 3rd time.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think it's best to stop instigating between two neighbors who have lived side by side for centuries, all current politicians (farmaajo, ahmed islaam, dani) will eventually be replaced by other politicians and Somalia as a whole will keep going forward inshallah. :)

What a slap in the face of Farmajo. N&N tried to flex forgetting that they have no muscle, let this humble them.

I see all the heavyweights from the OG nation will attend including the father of Jubaland, senator Yusuf Haji :wow:

What a slap in the face of Farmajo. N&N tried to flex forgetting that they have no muscle, let this humble them.

I see all the heavyweights from the OG nation will attend including the father of Jubaland, senator Yusuf Haji :wow:

then Ogaden purchased their own plane as a slap in the face?

they under estimate how much focus and energy we have placed in Jubaland all the 3 Ogaden nations,

:denzelnigga:

Trending