BEENTA ADUUNKA: Arab Shaykh says its HARAM for Somalis to leave SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
In this video, a Canadian Arab Sheikh shows his ignorance by declaring it is against Islam for a Somali to escape poverty/earn Independence by going to Canada for a limited amount of time. But he lives in Canada and makes a living, and supports syrian refugees

giphy.gif

the hatred he has for somalis- using the religion to make non exiting excuse

Why couldn't he stay in his country mother fucking hypocrite cunts-
Syrian asylum seekers are fine but not Somali lol

Arab terrorist, lizard eating filthy sand n*gger

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So leaving a war zone is okay, but not leaving a dead country which as Somalia is not? I'm lucky i'm not muslim.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In this video, a Canadian Arab Sheikh shows his ignorance by declaring it is against Islam for a Somali to escape poverty/earn Independence by going to Canada for a limited amount of time. But he lives in Canada and makes a living, and supports syrian refugees

giphy.gif

Arabs hate Somalis. He is basically saying, Somali slaves go back, Syrians welcome. How different is he from Trump??? Wait a minute, Trump is more Human, America is his country. These arab is America their country? In Saudi Arabia they just deported somalis whose grand mothers were born there, they literally dont see none arabs as humans. lol Ibn Qureysh name has been tarnished. Again i state, Prophet Muhammad pbuh feared this about the arabs. Our Prophet was the best of humans, unfortunately the arabs majority are the reverse!. I have read countless of arabs on YouTube comments saying-- why dont the govt deport Somalis if they are troubles.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
May his hook nosed musty inbred ass choke on a spicy kebab ya kalb!

Looooooooooooooool the sad sad sad sad thing is, this is coming from a so called religious man point of view. Sad walaahi. lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Goat fucker better keep Somalis from his mouth. The answer will be no kulaha, you know the world is ending when Gaalos are more compassionate than these so called Muslim Arabs. I'm sick and tired of them and I don't feel bad whatever happens to these evil bastards.

They're not closer to Allah swt. Stop giving them the platform to spew their hatred and racism.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Goat fucker better keep Somalis from his mouth. The answer will be no kulaha, you know the world is ending when Gaalos are more compassionate than these so called Muslim Arabs. I'm sick and tired of them and I don't feel bad whatever happens to these evil bastards.

They're not closer to Allah swt. Stop giving them the platform to spew their hatred and racism.

Honestly i usually fake my dislike of black people because of their behaviors, but i guarantee you, i will save black person before save an arab from fire.

the heart of a typical arab is evil, hassad/jealousy suicidal, all the emotions of Shaitaan

hopefully the black person is a muslim. *ahem*

Arabs using religion to spread propaganda and hate? nothing new

When will Somalis stop caring for arabs? focus on your people the Somalis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arabs using religion to spread propaganda and hate? nothing new

When will Somalis stop caring for arabs? focus on your people the Somalis.

Somalis and non arabs muslims are trapped. Arabic is the language of our noble book Quran. If the arabs mistreated Sahaba Bilaal in the presense of our prophet pbuh, do you think they will feign behave better in 2019???? It is ingrained in their blood.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Scumbag so called sheikh not everyone who wears a kufi and sports a beard is righteous or a good person watch out people most Arabs “religious ones” hate the fact that Somalis have surpassed them in the deen in knowledge and practice thats why he used Somalia as an example he fully knows we’ve been crippled by terror and war for 30 years how can you be jealous of something that is meant for all humanity sick people

Theyre not even carab. They are persian descent. The real carabs are the sudanese.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Theyre not even carab. They are persian descent. The real carabs are the sudanese.

Walaal. dont say that . this is a disrespect to Sudanese. First of all, they match the complexion, so thats an oxymoron. Second of all, the Sudanese have a human heart. Arabs have a sheep heart

Scumbag so called sheikh not everyone who wears a kufi and sports a beard is righteous or a good person watch out people most Arabs “religious ones” hate the fact that Somalis have surpassed them in the deen in knowledge and practice thats why he used Somalia as an example he fully knows we’ve been crippled by terror and war for 30 years how can you be jealous of something that is meant for all humanity sick people

This!! ^^^ I agree 100%. Somalis are also known as people of the Qur'an for the way we memorise it, if I'm correct.

People need to understand that not all Sheikhs are Sheikhs. Yes, he has a beard, yes he wears a thobe, yes they may use "akhi/ikhwaan" every 4/5th word in a sentence and take a dramatic pause every now and then, BUT NO they are not all Mashaayikh.

You should ask questions like "who did this person study under", what's their aqeedah etc. Don't just blindly follow.

There are some Muslims who have been studying the Deen for years and still don't consider themselves to be sheikhs but mere students of knowledge, however they are more fit to lead a community and take the position of Sheikh than some who are currently known as Sheikh.

Oh and don't go calling every Arab with a beard and a kufi a sheikh, they may be simple laymen like you and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.